Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flowers4U Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 04:21 PM
    Weird situation-Could I be pregnant?
    Hello! I'm new @ this but I'm just going to get right to the point. I've been seeing this guy for about 4 months and we started foolin' around a little over a month ago. We've been having oral sex only. Now, here's my question and the weird part... If some of his ejaculate accidentally got on his fingers and then he inserted them into my vagina, Is it possible to get pregnant? My periods have kind of always been irregular, starting anywhere from 28 to 33 days. My last period started on December 7th and here it is January 7th and I haven't started yet. I'm having this milky white discharge and just today I noticed that it has been tinged with this browinsh-pink color. I realize that since my periods are irregular I still have a couple of days that I could actually start my period. My concern was though whether or not it was possible to get preganant if the ejaculate was on his fingers which I'm not 100% sure if he had any on his fingers at all. I haven't taken a preganancy test. Should I? I'm concerned and confused. Please help!
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Jan 7, 2009, 05:25 PM

Yes it is possible but is very unlikely. Wait a week and if you still don't get your period then you should probably take a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I might be pregnant. Weird situation. [ 7 Answers ]

I might be pregnant and I need to know if I am very soon because I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrom and I take sleeping pills, narcotics, and antidepressants because it and I'm sure I would have to immediately stop some and find alternatives for others. I don't eat a lot of much in...

Weird situation [ 4 Answers ]

OK so there was this girl that I liked and I asked her out she said she would go out with me after homecoming because she was already asked by someone else. But she told him that theyd go just as friends. So I heard from one of her friends(not a very close one but still) that she wasn't sure about...

Weird property situation [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to buy a piece of property in the state of New York. The property is shown in the city's records as being owned by a company that went inactive in 1995. I contacted the registered agent of the company, and they have no forwarding information. There are tax liens on the property...

Weird situation [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Hey guyz... I Am in kindda weird situation... just recently I got job @ good place... and to get there I commute by subway everyday... anyways Every day I see this very beautiful and cute girl little snobish but kinnda OK type girl... on the same subway station... ...

View more questions Search