Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Scars! Yuk
    Hiii. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of or make less obvious, scars?
    I have a few bites and scratches on my legs and Im going on holiday in couple of weeks...
    I really don't want to have to wear long bottoms...

Thannks =]
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 27, 2008, 05:28 PM

There is no way to minimize scars in two weeks. I have scars on my legs from working with animals, etc. falling off bikes, falling off horses, falling off just about anything. I found that a good bit of tanning always minimizes the appearance. So if you can, why not visit a tanning salon.
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 05:42 PM

Hiii. Yea I didn't think so...
    Not old enough to visit the tanning salon :( and it doesn't really appeal to me..
    But it will be sunny where Im going so I suppose I could bare them lol.

Thanks =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of leg scars? Me. [ 19 Answers ]

I have a lot of leg scars caused by mosquito bites. And I can't even wear my skirt for school 'cause I'm too conscious. Please selp me. I'm really desperate and I can't even look at my legs... :( :( :(

Get rid of my scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have terrible scars from hurting myself. anyway, they're everywhere n last summer wos horrible cos I had to cover up. And this year is even more terrible cos I cutted myself in more places. Its really getting me down. I just want t them to go away. I know there are some creams or wotnot out...

I have old scars [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old scar on my leg. I got burnt from the pipe of the motorcycle. I really want it removed :( its been a year already. Its dark brown. And it's a bit big. Please tell me an effective way to at least lighten the scar ! Please ! (except surgery or laser) I heard some ways like Cocoa...

Old Age Scars! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I need your help, I have a 17 yrs. Old scars on my right lower arm, I was only 12 yrs. Old when an accident happened... I threw away the burning oil from a frying pan but unfortunately the splash of burning oil went directly into my right arm and it resulted to a more than 20 round and...

View more questions Search