Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabriella19 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 03:18 AM
    Are these called true friends?
    Christmas eve I went out with my friends... and we were 4 girls and we are ''all great friends''... and then I met some boys that I knew.. and I had introduced them to my friends... bla bla bla... and then my friends went out with the boys I had introduced before... and I remained alone for half an hour... and then later I started yelling at themm you know cause I had made half an hour staring at the car passing by... so what do you think... are they true friends?. or I am ezegerating the situation...
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 03:44 AM

Heyy. Ummm its hard... I go out and usually its just me and my friend and she's REALLY good looking and a few times she's left me and gone off with a guy... At the time I get really angry like you and have a go at her and usually wander off or go home. We are still really good friends but I do tell her, however, it seems to repeat...
    I don't think its fair how they just left you but I wouldn't fall out about it. Speak to them and tell them how you feel about it.
    Is drink a part of it? If it is then it has a big part to play I think..
    Hope I've helped a little =]
    meganchaplen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 10:53 AM

I'd say not. True friends wouldn't run off and ditch you, for some guys you introduced them to! I don't think you over exxagerated at all but it depends how much you like these girls as friends. If you are really hurt by what they did but still want to be friends, the best thing to do would be to just laugh it off and hope for the best but otherwise, well, who needs enemies with friends like that?
    pengo858 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 10:13 PM

I say no way. I mean come on if they ditch you for some boys they are not your friends sis. True friends would never ditch you. Here is some advise go over to them say what you are thinking about , say how you felt and ask them why they did that. You can't be all soft. You stick up for yourself because no one will. And if they don't still play or whatever with you , then you need to find a group of good friends.Hope they listen to you. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a man and a woman ever be true friends? [ 13 Answers ]

To those who are familiar with me, this has nothing to do with my ex or any girls that I dated briefly since, but rather this is a topic that I am pondering and hoping to get the members here to delve into some discussion. I do not think a man and a woman are capable of being friends. Never...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

True friends? [ 1 Answers ]

My friends from an organization are ganging up on me and I can't help but to be affected. This is maybe because of one incident that 1 friend (used to) who is so influential had his (he is gay) temper on me and I reacted. This causes minor quarrels but since he is influential all our friends...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for you if you go for a meal or a drink?

View more questions Search