Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyblond1077 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Good songs?
    Well I'm bored with the stuff they are playing on the radio. If anyone knows of good songs please let me know. I like rock music mostly but I like everything else too! Thanks:D
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 22, 2008, 08:47 PM

Tom Waits, Dresden Dolls, Leftover Crack, Alice in Video Land, Mindless Self Indulgence, Scars on Broadway, The Velvet Underground, Sonic Youth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2008, 06:04 AM

Hi, crazyblond1077!

Would you be interested in classical or jazz type music at all?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good audition songs? [ 8 Answers ]

What would be some good audition songs? For a medium to low voice?

Some good heartbreak songs [ 16 Answers ]

Can you tell me some good heartbreak songs about breaking up with a guy and wanting him back but he has moved on.. or something like that. Female singers too please lol.. I'm bored and I want some good sad songs.. please I appreciate it thanks

Getting new iPod and need good songs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm getting the new iPod nano and I was wondering some new or old songs or bands that are good and I should add.. thanks guys and girls

Good audition songs for musicals [ 1 Answers ]

I am 38 years old.. female.. What are some good pieces of music for an audition for Pippin? And New brain

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search