Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychicangel12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Tarot reading
    Can I have a tarot reading ? Hi my name is angel my birthday is September 5 1991 how is my love life and career ? What do you see around me ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 09:41 PM

I don't think anybody here does tarot readings
    If they do you may have to wait for a good while before the right person comes along with a reply
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 19, 2008, 09:53 PM

April wine does them, but you'll have to wait until she swings around... her user name is something like xoxaprilwinexox...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 10:27 AM

I've messed with the tarot for years. I do read the cards but I have found that the cards only reflect what the person has in their mind what sort of outcome they wish and the cards somehow reflect this. Like if I wanted to know if I would get a job, etc. and I would read the cards and find out that oh, yes, there is a job coming my way. Just wishful thinking basically. You could go online and use one of the virtual free tarot sites and have fun there.
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    I've messed with the tarot for years. I do read the cards but I have found that the cards only reflect what the person has in their mind what sort of outcome they wish and the cards somehow reflect this. Like if I wanted to know if I would get a job, etc. and I would read the cards and find out that oh, yes, there is a job coming my way. Just wishful thinking basically. You could go online and use one of the virtual free tarot sites and have fun there.
    Yeah that is pretty much why I don't bother with the psychics or astrology, very generalized.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 02:42 PM

Sometimes I Don't want to know the future either!!
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 02:48 PM

I think a lot of it is power of suggestion too.
    Like if the psychic says you are going on a trip
    Then you start thinking of places you would like to go and checking airlines, etc...
    If they say you will have a job promotion you start looking for ways to work toward a promotion you would want.
    If they say you are going to have a boyfriend you start getting out socializing more.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 22, 2008, 11:01 PM

Hi, Angel.

Hmm. You are born almost exactly a year before my daughter.

I do Tarot readings. I don't do them for everyone on this site who asks. Many who ask want to spy on the people around them or get some prediction that will help them out of present uncertainty. I understand that it is uncomfortable to be in a place of uncertainty, not knowing whether a person will find a mate or a job or whatever. We all feel insecure sometimes. But to give a prediction like that, to say you will get married at a certain age or whatever, robs you of all the fun and freedom of possibility.

The key to any kind of magickal work is intention. For Tarot it is the same--the most important thing is how you phrase the question. Maybe something like, "What are the keys to help me learn and grow in 2009?" for instance, would be a good question. If you left it up to me, I would probably phrase it something like, "What pieces of soul will Angel discover within herself to make her life effective and meaningful as she explores her life in this world?"

But I invite you to suggest a good question for us to work with. Do you see what I'm getting at? "What will happen to me?" is a very passive way to look at life. Where's the fun, let alone the heroism or nobility, in that? I turn down most requests for psychic help because people want to just be told what to do and given answers. They don't want to be empowered. Instead try to come up with something that puts the emphasis on you, on your choices and abilities, and what you can do to actively make your life your own and make it wonderful. (It's even possible that by the time you come up with the perfect question, you won't even care what I and my cards have to say). ;)

Anyway, you ask so genuinely, so simply, that I would be honored to do such work for you. Let's sit with this a little longer and work out the question, or Query, as Tarot practitioners call it, for you. You can do that on this thread if you like, or we can correspond privately. One thing, though--if I do a reading for you, it is yours, and it is private. I will send it to you as a private message (or maybe several, since there is a size limit per message--the last reading I did for someone here took four). I learned that lesson long ago... but that's another story.

Blessings, and let me know if you'd like to work with me on a Tarot reading.

Alder
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 18, 2009, 08:35 PM

Hey I don't pretend to be any prophesier ,
    But if one of my predictions about you come true within the next few days,
    Contact me through this forum!

My prediction for your next three days is :

U find a new dimension to your existing circle of friends ( how few they are in number)

U some what waste a lot of time among a herd of opposite personalities .
    msrhprasad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 08:14 AM

Res.Astrologers,

This is a Humble request from me please let me know about my future.

I am a simple person working in small pvt.co.

Kindly let me know about future,career frankly.

Till date I have been suffering with Job uncertainty and financial problems.

My DOB:27/2/1972 at 11:24a.m Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)

I am suffering lack of growth in current job, also this is uncertain.
    Shall I get good job? If when?
    Shall I expect bright future? If which age?
    Shall I reach honourable position financially and professionally? Which is best phase in my life?

I am eagerly waiting for replies,

Yours Sincerely,

M.S.R.H.Prasad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

How can I do tarot reading ? What is the easiest spread of tarot cards ? Do you have to memorize all the tarot cards ?

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

So.. I am not sure if this is were I would ask but oh well. I was wondering if any one could tell me how to properly do a tarot reading. I just started and the book I have doesn't really help. I know what each card means I just don't know how to set up and such. Thanks

Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I wanted to see if anyone out there can do a Tarot/Clairvoyant reading for me. My DOB is 4/7/63 Time: 3:50PM EST. I would like to know what the future holds and if I will ever hear from my former ex again. DOB: 1/22/68. We were together 7 yrs. Married for 5. I've missed him since he left...

View more questions Search