Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Hmmm....interesting!! Alty does have a rather low voice! LOL!
    Now whose in for what? Low voice indeed:p
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:00 AM

I know... I'm in for an A$$ kicking now aren't I? Bring it on Alty! LOL! ::hiding::
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:03 AM
    I know....I'm in for an A$$ kickin now aren't I? Bring it on Alty! LOL! ::hiding::
    I'm selling the TICKETS $5.00 for the cheap seats,all others negotiable (with me of course)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:05 AM

YouTube - BURTON CUMMINGS - "I'm Scared" (1977)

LOL!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:24 AM

You know what mama said?"Son if ya scared, say ya scared"

* Note, you have to HEAR it to really appreciate the southern twang.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:36 AM

I talk to princess Rebby all of the time... I can do the southern twang quite well! I also lived in Fla. for awhile, and all of my friends were from Georgia, Tennessee, and a few from Iowa and Nebraska!

On our way down to FL. we stopped in a place called Nemaha, Nebraska. My bro and I went to pick up a six pack of Budweiser. The guy behind the bar looked at my bro (he's 6'7") We asked for our beer, and the bartender said... youuu wan whaaat? D'ya mean a half sack 'o Bud?. how old are you boy? My bro told him 23. The guy said sh*t boy... yer just a pup!

Still makes me laugh. He was the bartender with the 10 gallon hat, the butt crack, and the works! It was so funny. We sat and partied with them all night. They couldn't get enough of OUR accents!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:45 AM

Well you know,those small 'hick' towns don't see many Illegal Aliens from up north too often,got to make sure y'all isn't some kind of revanuer of someptin... lol
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:50 AM

Well after the bar closed, we went out onto the street in this small hick town, and everyone opened up their trunks and blasted their music on Main St, and danced in the middle of the street! Then when it started to rain, we moved the party into the bomb shelter! LOL!
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 14, 2008, 12:13 PM

Heya heya. I'm only here for a sec. I'll log on again tonight. How goes the struggle comrades?
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Heya heya. I'm only here for a sec. I'll log on again tonight. How goes the struggle comrades?
    Curleyben ran off the gremlins, what a guy!

I am settled(for the moment)Thanks again for the chat last night,I needed it!

What's up for you today?shopping,or like me,, laundry?
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 14, 2008, 12:21 PM

Oh, it's cool, K-bles. I'm getting ready to take a nap because jack's asleep. I'll be hopping back on tonight. Probably around 11 or 12. It's 220pm right now. Just wanted to give a shout out... I'll catch you on the flip siiide.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:30 PM

Get some sleep in while little Jackster is a sleepy boy Spidey! Catch you later!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 12:38 PM
    I know....I'm in for an A$$ kickin now aren't I? Bring it on Alty! LOL! ::hiding::
    Come out, come out wherever you are little ducky. I'm getting the pot ready and the stuffing, you will be a crispy ducky indeed. :)

Low voice, I know, I thought it was sexy though. :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:40 PM

I'm still hiding in my secret hiding place... you can't catch meeee! I can seeee youuuu but youuuu can't see meeeee! :p
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 12:41 PM

You can run but you can't hide ducky, I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too. Muwahahahahahaha! :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2008, 12:42 PM
    I can seeee youuuu but youuuu can't see meeeee!! :p
    Want to bet ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:43 PM

Eeekkkkkk! Give a girl some warnin will you! Caught me nakie AGAIN!!
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 12:44 PM

Ahhhhh, the all knowing, all seeing Ben is here. :)

Ben, I'll invite you for duck dinner if you tell me where Starduck is hiding. Extra crispy skin with all the fixings, red wine, bring the wife and kids, there's plenty for all of us, she's a really big duck.

Now I'm going to hide. :eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:47 PM

Don't trust her Ben, it's a trick! We can always change up the menu and have a nice hot Bunny Stew! I'll make some homemade bread, and we can savour the flavour!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 12:51 PM
    I want homemade bread!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

I'm not sure if my dog has worms. [ 9 Answers ]

My border collie won't eat any of his dog food but he'll eat our "people food". He is WAY underweight and he lost it in like less then a month. It was very sudden, and now he's basically skin and bones. Just recently his eyes have started to get blood in them. The bottom of his eyes are filled...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Dog with worms [ 2 Answers ]

Some one "dumped" a dog on me. She is 2,she is not"fixed",she has not seen a vet since she was 9 mo.nor has she had any shots since than. She is skinny so I thougt she might have worms. I got some"hartz, Rid worm liq." and gave her the recommended dose two weeks ago. Today she had live worms...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

View more questions Search