Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Dec 13, 2008, 10:54 PM
    I have a friend that gets severe alergic reactions when he smokes it, so I'd be careful if I were you.

Find some new friends that have something better to do with their lives. Weed really isn't as great as people make it out to be. You sit there and laugh because that's what you think its supposed to make you feel like but really it just makes you feel out of control and stupid.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 11:02 PM

The first time I smoked pot I didn't feel anything and that is common. And by the way I smoked pot for the first time when I was 13. Then when I was 17 I started messing around with prescription pills then I became a heroin addict. So it definitely is a gateway drug. Also, if you have a family member who is or was an addict you have a 70% chance of becoming one yourself. I'm clean now, but I when I smoked pot I was more likely to do something I wouldn't normally do. Just something for you to chew on...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2008, 06:26 AM

I know guys that get paranoid smoking weed.
    I agree with zoemarie most people I know that smoke weed have low paying jobs if they even have any job. I only know about three out of 100 that work and can keep a job. Maybe it is a coincidence as ZM said.
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 09:37 PM

Well, first of all if you have your mind set on it, then make sure you trust the person who has it, weed can be laced with other more dangerous drugs like crystal meth, and the effects can be scary, you can eve feel like your dying. It is no laughing matter, besides there isn't all that much joy in it, you get hungry, and a lot of people get paranoia, please be careful, and if the person who has the weed is a friend of your, still heck to make sure nothing else is in it, never smoke it if it comes prerolled and look for odd things, like white dust or crystal like powder. If its is anything more then green from weed and maybe a little pinch, do not touch it. You may just regret it.
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 09:39 PM

Much easier to just say NO.
    jnixon_8 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2008, 11:02 AM
    I had used marijuana quit a bit during my twenties. I really liked using it and had fun with my friends. Years of using went by and I woke up one day realizing that so much wasted time had went by, just wasted being high. What a disappointment. It may seem cool and fun, but using it will take away the potential person that god intended you too be. Do not get wrapped up in this
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 09:07 PM

Yeah we are REAL stupid because we have seen hundreds of hundreds of people saying they are not going to get addicted.
    Out of all the people I have known that get high NONE of them have ever said I want to be an addict and be a low life that gets nowhere in life.
    There was a girl on here a few months ago that said the same thing and she ended up in a really big mess and realized she was in deeper than she ever thought she could be.

Come back in a few years and tell us if it is working out the way you planned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Weed Trimmer(weed eater) [ 3 Answers ]

I need step by step help on re-installing a (recoil) starter rope on a weed eater. If by chance you have diagram of how to put it on , I sure would appreciate it , any info will be appreciated ty denise

WeeD what does this mean? [ 6 Answers ]

When your talking about buying weed what does this mean? "Bout hundred a quarter"

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

Weed problems [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a manufactured house in a park and we have areas of stone beds that we try to keep weeded,is there any inexpensive liquid or granuals to help eliminate them? I have a layer of some kind of plastic under the stones.

View more questions Search