Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 10:56 PM

Sounds like you don't need to lie down alone... ;)
    I actually need to get to bed. Jack has a cold and I don't like all that snot building up in his chest... I like to be able to hear him.
    You feelin' better Ken? If you still need to talk I can stay up a little longer.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Sounds like you don't need to lie down alone...;)
    I actually need to get to bed. Jack has a cold and I don't like all that snot building up in his chest....I like to be able to hear him.
    You feelin' better Ken? If you still need to talk I can stay up a little longer.
    I am going to make it,thanks for being there and I have the other info,I am not a face book person(yet) it seems to be a new trick and I am an old dog... modern stuff intimidates me and it might end up being a new addiction if I get to like it too much... HA(excuses and Arse openings,every one has 'em)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 11:07 PM

I started my Facebook page this past October, so I'm kind of new too. Ha, well goodnight. And I'm glad you are feeling a little better! Good luck with that.
    Night night
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 13, 2008, 11:26 PM

Facebook is fuuuun Ken! It's simple... nothin to it! I just got in a fight earlier today... LOL! I should never get involved in a discussion about dogs! ;)

Did Spidey and Alty go to bed?
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Facebook is fuuuun Ken! It's simple...nothin to it! I just got in a fight earlier today...LOL! I should never get involved in a discussion about dogs! ;)

Did Spidey and Alty go to bed?
    Yeah they pooped out and abandoned me again:(

A fight? A fight? Tell all, do tell all!!

*NOTE... about time someone else complained instead of me:rolleyes:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 13, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Well what the heck? I just answered you... and the whole thing disappeared... it was here two seconds ago... geeezzzz!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:08 AM
    What I WAS going to say, is I'm one of two admins. Of a site on Facebook. The group is Stop Animal Over Population, where we are raising money for people in our area to get their pets spayed and neutered. I made a comment in another group, where some girl asked for the picture and video we have on our site to be taken down. I responded and said that it won't be, and then went on to make other general comments. Well she had a fit, and it turned into one big circus! Fun, Fun, Fun!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 12:13 AM

A pic taken down? What was it? A scientific dissection of a dog?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:24 AM

Haha! No I've got the same video posted on here too! I'll give you the link!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/p...rs-285842.html
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Haha! No I've got the same video posted on here too! I'll give ya the link!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/p...rs-285842.html
    You know, I couldn't watch the whole thing.

I am not sure my heart could take the strain,after reading the other posts,before I watched,I think I was smart by doing that.

MAYBE this girl who wanted it removed had a point... but if it offends her, well,, she don't need to watch it now does she?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:12 AM

Well the point of the video is, if you can't watch it, then you shouldn't be breeding. It's reality, and sometimes people need reality to slap them in the face in order to get them to understand how many unwanted animals are put down every single moment of everyday, just because they think their dog is so absolutely adorable, the they decide to be a backyard breeder, and have absolutely no experience, and haven't done any research whatsoever! I talked to a girl today, and she was soooo happy, because TWO of her dogs had just had litters. She didn't have a clue what she was doing, but was thrilled that she made a deal with a pet store in Calgary to sell them at top price. WOOHOO! How sad.

There were 14 puppies in all, and one was born without eyeballs, and another with a cone shaped head! But she justified herself, by saying that it was "Gods" will, and they weren't meant to live! Sick!. just sick!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:17 AM

What the heck is up with AMHD tonight? It just took me 10 minutes for that post to come up. I got redirected, and it said something about... if I want to post a poll, I can do so now! Whaaatt? A poll? What the heck kind of poll? Weird!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:27 AM
    What the heck is up with AMHD tonite? It just took me 10 mins for that post to come up. I got redirected, and it said something about...if I want to post a poll, I can do so now! Whaaatt?? A poll? What the heck kind of poll? Weird!!
    I agree with the first one... sick is putting it lightly.

I also am having difficulties with posts tonight.mine are like tar,or nothing at all for many minutes.. hmm... who's that knockin' on my door... OHH yeah, it's the internet gremlins coming to take all my info away!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    I agree with the first one...sick is putting it lightly.

I also am having difficulties whit posts tonight.mine are like tar,or nothing at all for many minutes..hmm...who's that knockin' on my door....OHH yeah, it's the internet gremlins comping to take all my info away!!!
    Gremlins? :eek::eek::eek: Run for your life!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2008, 01:43 AM
    No worries, I've kicked their sorry behinds out of the system and sent them to Uncle Bill ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:44 AM

LOL! Thanks Benster! :D (who's Uncle Bill? Hahaha)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2008, 01:48 AM
    That'd be Gates ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    That'd be Gates ;)
    Ahhhh, I was hoping you weren't sending stuff to my Uncle Bill... you never know what he would do with it! He's a weird guy with a comb over! LOL! :p
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:53 AM

Got any raid?I hear it takes the kick out of 'em real quick like...

AND?? No sooner than alty signs off,, you pop in for a visit... Are you 2 one in the same??
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:55 AM

Hmmm... interesting! Alty does have a rather low voice! LOL! Do you think she's been messin with us all this time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

I'm not sure if my dog has worms. [ 9 Answers ]

My border collie won't eat any of his dog food but he'll eat our "people food". He is WAY underweight and he lost it in like less then a month. It was very sudden, and now he's basically skin and bones. Just recently his eyes have started to get blood in them. The bottom of his eyes are filled...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Dog with worms [ 2 Answers ]

Some one "dumped" a dog on me. She is 2,she is not"fixed",she has not seen a vet since she was 9 mo.nor has she had any shots since than. She is skinny so I thougt she might have worms. I got some"hartz, Rid worm liq." and gave her the recommended dose two weeks ago. Today she had live worms...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

View more questions Search