Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah Probert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Seaching For The Answer
    I have been asked to look for a film, I don't know the title but I know that it is a army film and there are two soldiers in it that hate each other in the beginning but as they go though the war they have to get on together to stay alive and in the end they are best friends!! Someone said that it maybe called buds or buddys but I can't find it on any website... Can you help... :confused:
    ruthmarx Posts: 41, Reputation: 10

Nov 29, 2008, 08:26 PM
    There are a couple of things that would help narrow the search - which war? Which Continent? Which century (the war, not the movie) actors?
    There is a sci-fi /futuristic film with Dennis Quaid and Louis Gasset, Jr. called 'Enemy Mine'. Quaid is human (or whatever) and Gasset is a frog-type alien. They're stranded on a planet and must rely on each other to survive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

What is the answer [ 3 Answers ]

What is the range of the function {(4, 2), (-2, 4), (-1, 3), (2, 4)}? :confused:

Need and answer [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, and I want to open a safe house for children. Where abused and raped children could find protection from their parents.I need to help them so much I just don't know where to begin.Is there any way state will corporate with me?? Please help.

Anyone have a answer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Ok I am curious about something about my body. Ok I have been having some weird symptoms with my buddie down there.. lol OK the tip of my penis is kind of redish in colour, now sometimes it gets irratated and sometimes its not. If I touch the end of it , it becomes irratated and...

Will you tell me the answer to this? [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one please tell me the answer to this question What does g(x)=2x, h(x)=x^2+4 equal?:confused:

View more questions Search