Ask
    babybri24 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 01:01 PM
    How to make my boyfrend like me more
    I need to find a way to make my boyfriend like me more any suggestions
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 01:09 PM

You can't make him like you more. Do you think he doesn't like you enough?

Nov 28, 2008, 01:18 PM
    My friend asked him if he liked me n he said kind of so.I want to open up around him more.and not be shy.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 01:55 PM

How old are you?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2008, 01:55 PM
    >Warning Member is 12 years old<

Nov 28, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    how old are you?
    I am 12
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2008, 12:50 AM

You shouldn't have to do anything to make anybody like you more. If they don't like you for who you already are then this relationship doesn't stand a chance in hell.
    Ferghus Posts: 97, Reputation: -4

Nov 29, 2008, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babyshooter11 View Post
    you shouldn't have to do anything to make anybody like you more. if they don't like you for who you already are then this relationship doesn't stand a chance in hell.
    I feel for you kiddo. We've all gone through it. But take some comfort in knowing that most of us didn't know what we wanted when we were 12. We all were just trying to grow up and learn about ourselves... what we liked and didn't like. So don't fret so much. You'll have many relationships as you learn and grow. It's how we all learn about life. Be yourself, even if you're not sure who you are, heh... you'll find out eventually.
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Nov 29, 2008, 02:20 AM

You shlouldnt try or even want to try and make someone like you more. Be yourself and if they don't like that then they aren't the person for you anyway.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 29, 2008, 04:15 AM

You can't force anything that isn't there, talk to him. Communication is key. Maybe you two weren't so good together after all. You'll be allright. And like I said to another person you should never have to change yourself to make someone like you. That would prove how much it isn't real if that was the deal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

How to make him want it [ 20 Answers ]

I am a young woman in a relationship. I'm healthy and completely normal. My boyfriend is the same. I'm happy with all aspects of my life, except sex. It seems minor, but it actually takes a mental and physical toll on me. I'm very bothered by the fact that my boyfriend simply doesn't want sex as...

19 with 29yr old boyfrend [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 19yrs old and I finished high school, my boyfrend is 29. Our relationship seems pretty normal like any other. I'm very happy with him but my frenz always tell me that I'm dumb to think I'm the only one because why would a man that age commit to someone who barely just left high school? Are they...

Make up [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell mew were I could buy glittery eye shadow like this http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/orientalglitter.jpg I've looked in beauty shops and can't find any.. what websites could I find this and buy from?

View more questions Search