Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vveerrajput Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Bith control pill can stop the pregnancy by doing condomless sex
    My husband want to do sex without any protection every time and I don't want to give birth to a child before 2 years, it is safe to take these pills to stop the pregnancy
    lovebug2140 Posts: 49, Reputation: -1

Nov 12, 2008, 11:34 PM

Nothing is 100% effective. You have to be on the pill for a few months before it "works" but you can still get pregnant either way.
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 12, 2008, 11:48 PM

Birth control pills are safe to take... go to your doctor to get them and they will help you choose the ones that are right for you. The pill is a great way for married couples to have sex without the use of condems and not have to worry about becoming pregnant. Your doctor can explain the different reasons birth control will fail so you can try to avoid them such as taking some anti-biotics.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 09:10 AM

Definitely speak to your doctor. Many women will have no problems with birth control pills, but they would not be the best choice for others. You will want to be sure you take them each day exactly as directed to achieve the maximum protection... but there will still be a very slight chance of pregnancy. There are other types of birth control that you don't have to think about each day that can also offer good protection. Your doctor will go over the different choices so that you can make the decision on which would be best for you.
    super gurl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 09:45 AM

Bcp's are 99.95% affective. But it takes awhile for it to get into your system. And remember you HAVE to take the pill at the same time every day!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 12:42 PM

As noted birth control pills are OK for most women, but you need to discuss this with your doctor.

Also no method is 100 percent, we have experts on here that was using condoms and birth control pills and still got pregnant, so the only way to be 100 percent sure is not hae sex. But to be safest you should be using both if you really don't want to have a child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

Pregnancy having taken pill [ 1 Answers ]

I have become pregnant on three separate occasions whist taking the contreceptive pill. After taking it correctly without any antibotics or sickness bugs. Is there a medical reason for this is there some people it doesn't work on?

Pregnancy/ birth control pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm here to ask a question this is my first time on this site... my question is I was on the pill for 4 months and I missed a period in dec. but then I got a period in jan. on the 2nd for 6 days and it was a normal period. It is the 12th of feb. and I still haven't had a period and I had a blood...

Regarding because pill and pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I have question. I am on birth control pills. I usually take my pill on time everyday. Even if I miss one I make it a point take two the other (this doesn't happen quite oftetn though, I am regular). But just two weeks before I forgot to take the pill and had sex (no intercourse as...

View more questions Search