Ask
    gigibby6908 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Some one died in my house
    How can I find out if someone died in my house
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Nov 9, 2008, 06:30 PM
    People are born, and people die. It is a natural process that happens in homes.
    Do you have any specific reason to ask this?

:)
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 9, 2008, 07:25 PM

If your feeling that there's a spiritual presence in your house try to look for resarch on your house and past happenings. Get people who deal with that stuff all of the time to come into your house and talk to him/her/them.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Nov 12, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gigibby6908 View Post
    how can i find out if someone died in my house
    I asked you earlier if you have any specific reasons to ask this.

:)
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 12, 2008, 06:25 PM

I believe you can look into old records of property at the library. Ask a librian to help. That way you can even find out about people who may have died on your property before your house was built even
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 01:57 AM

Hi, gigibby6908!

In addition to that which has already been mentioned here, you might want to ask neighbors who've lived nearby and also any relatives of people who have lived in your home.

Other than obituaries, where people die is not generally documented all that much in public records that can be readily found, except in the case of famous people and/or if the death was a matter of some sort of disaster happening, such as a fire, etc.

Thanks!
    jimmynoble12 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 10:30 PM

I am a licensed agent in the state of Maryland and this state does not recognize "stigmatized" properties. That means that there is no reason for a seller to "have" to disclose if someone died in a property. Check your state laws and consult an attorney as they could let you know the specific laws in your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who died in my house? [ 25 Answers ]

:confused: Im trying to find out who lived in my house, and if anyone died here. Lately strange things have been going on, I never believed in ghost, but what I've seen in my house is making me a beleiver:eek: . Does anyone know any websites that can help me out?

Who died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living here for 2 months and feel like I'm not alone .how do I find out if someone died in my home

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone died in my house because a lot of weird things happen in here and I've had a couple experiences that bother me so how do I find out

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Died in my house [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to find out if my house is hunted?

View more questions Search