Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imbroke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Going under.fast
    Where can I get help finacially... someone told me there are websites where people donate money to you. I lost my job 2 weeks after my wife and I bought our first home. I have a small job now that I only make $200 a week at and I work 7 days a week. My wife doesn't make enough to pay all the bills, and I just need help!
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Oct 20, 2008, 01:14 PM

There are not websites that just donate money to you.If that was the case everyone would being logging on. Take a deep breath and don't panic these are tough times. Be thankful you have a job, even if you are just making 200 a week that is better than nothing. Try cutting out things you do not have to have such as a cell phone cable etc. Maybe your wife can get a partime job, there are lots of ways to cut back. Is your house the only thing you are worried about. Do you have other debts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old guy, when I lost my virginity at 18 and a year after that I could have sex for 1 to 2 hours and my partner having orgasms with no problems, my girlfriend even started to get worried that she doesn't please me or something. But now this past few month I have a little problem, every...

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

Is this too fast? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, I have a new boyfriend, and we have been only going out for like 24 hours and he hands me a note saying:To my baby, From pimp dawg.Is that kind of early to be calling mee that? Please answer

View more questions Search