Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Senior Project=graduation!
    Ok so my school has this senior project basically we have to research a topic write a 12 page essay on it, come up with a product or presentation (like one kid last year did bicycle safety and then gave a demo and presentation about it to the little kids), at the end of the year we have to give a HUGE presentiation trifolds, pictures, speech, powerpoint, the whole she-bang. Its worth a whole lot of points, it basically determines whether I graduate.
    So my dielima, I don't know what to do for it. I have no idea of what topic to reaserch or a project or anything. We start research wendsday (technically we started it today but officially... ). We're going to springfield (I live in a small town in Missouri springfields a big deal to us yes I know I'm a hick) to go to the library. My teacher wants my idea by tomorrow to be approved, but I don't know anything. Im not really good at anything. My intrests are REALLY broad, the club I was in was taken out of the budget at the end of last year so I'm just kind of lost.
    So if you would pleas give me some sugestions about what topics I could reaserch, and maybe products that could go along with them it would be REALLY helpful. :eek::eek::eek:
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 05:51 PM

I would probably stay away from topics like proper grammar and sentence structure ;) j/k

But not really

Anyway, we had to do Senior Projects. I did mine on composing music. It pretty much sucked but I got a B+ so I was stoked.
    Anyway, a quick search brought up these ideas:

Community Webpage
    Organize Community Events
    Restore a Vehicle – Bodywork
    Restore a Vehicle – Engine
    Restore a Vehicle – Interior
    Build a Football Sled
    Knitting
    Quilting
    Learn a musical Instrument
    Design and Sew an Outfit
    Raise an Animal
    Build an Aluminum Boat
    Build a wood/fiberglass canoe
    Scrapbooking
    Jewelry Making
    Fix an unknown auto problem
    Bio-diesel production or engine
    Model Remote Control Airplane
    Senior Photography
    Professional Framing / Matte Cutting
    Video or Digital Yearbook
    Create a Video Game
    Develop a unique Barbecue Sauce
    Build a Smoke house for making Jerky
    Build a Go-Cart
    Write and Illustrate a Children's Book
    Create an animated character and movie
    Ink a comic book
    Create Sports Trading Cards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I get my X for her graduation! [ 21 Answers ]

Hey everyone! Yes I know that it is a while until the 9nth of June but still I would like to get her something really great! Yes I know she isn't my girlfiend and I should just move on... but I still love her and she is moving to a town VERY close to the one I moved to when we broke up. So...

For My Graduation Project [ 2 Answers ]

I have my graduation project this semester and I need help! First of all if you do not know what it is; it's a project that lasts all semester that includes a research paper, community service, and an interview. I have a problem with my interview, I don't know what to ask the person I am...

Daughter's graduation [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in knowing the appropriate amount for a father to spend on his daughter's college graduation present.

View more questions Search