Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniella4087 Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Unknown pills
    Hi my mother was going through my little sisters purse and found some pills but doesn't know what one of them is it's a brownish pill its round and it has the numbers 44 291 writtin on it and she also got a ibu pill that's 800mg and we don't know how she got it.. so please let me know what the brown pill is I tried looking online but the computer can't find it thank you very much
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Oct 4, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Is asking her something that is totally out of the question?

Oct 4, 2008, 10:38 AM

It is a 200mg Ibuprofen, as per 44 291 Brown And Round - Pill Identification Wizard | Drugs.com

They are both anti-inflammatories.
    Is she old enough to have her period?

Oct 4, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jambourrie View Post
    It is a 200mg Ibuprofen, as per 44 291 Brown And Round - Pill Identification Wizard | Drugs.com

They are both anti-inflammatories.
    Is she old enough to have her period?

OK thanks that's what I thought it was but... she had a broken finger so she was prescribes oxycodone or whatever but her cast has been off and her finger doesn't hurt and its basically healed and its been healed for a coupe of weeks so in that same bottle she has 2 of those pills left she also has the 2 brown ibuprofen and she also has 1 other ibuprofen pill that is 800mg which we don't know where she got that and does maybe mixing these pills do something like get you high or something because we don't understand why she is still carrying these pills around in her purse
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 4, 2008, 11:01 PM

She probably isn't mixing them, she may have also had a prescription for the IB 800. But what does it matter. All you have to do is take 4 reg Ibuprofen to get 800mg. More importantly, why were you guys snooping through her purse? It sounds like there is a deeper issue here, some trust issues as well.

Oct 5, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    She probably isn't mixing them, she may have also had a prescription for the IB 800. But what does it matter. All you have to do is take 4 reg Ibuprofen to get 800mg. More importantly, why were you guys snooping through her purse? It sounds like there is a deeper issue here, some trust issues as well.

Well my mother already knows that she smokes marajuana she doesn't like it but she's going to do it anyway... and my sister is pretty heavy girl mostly upper body like her stomach... and to my mother she has been looking pale and to everybody else she has been losing a lot of weight and so is her b/f that she does the weed with... and she does not excersise and all she eats is fast food... so my mother was worried that's all because it was a lot of weight fast... and I know she is not throwing her food up after she eats either...

Oct 6, 2008, 02:41 AM

That is just bizarre - chronic pot smokers with munchies don't really lose weight quick.

Maybe post that last message as a new thread?

Oct 6, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jambourrie View Post
    That is just bizarre - chronic pot smokers with munchies don't really lose weight quick.

Maybe post that last message as a new thread?

Ummmm I know that... I never said she was losing weight from the weed... I said my mother was concerned she was doing SOMETHING ELSE... read what I said correctly before you get smart...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The unknown [ 19 Answers ]

Hey, just want to know your favorite unknown or generally forgotten movie.

Unknown pills. [ 1 Answers ]

I found some pills cleaning today and am unsure what they are. They are red & gold capsules with A-217 printed in black on both sides, Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I have tried all the pill identification sites and still cannot find it. Thank You.

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Unknown [ 3 Answers ]

:( :confused: See I'm with my boyfriend now and I do not trust him but I do not trust myself at that.. I got some problems that I do not know how to deal with nor fix them.. It's driving me crazy... I need to get rid of these problems so that I don't start anymore arguments with my boyfriend and...

View more questions Search