Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanobia89 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Sep 5, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Is this a sign
    I really got a thing for this guy, and its been a little over 3yrs. He has met my family & everything, and I don't bring just anybody around my family. My family is very hard on everyone that I bring around them, But he seems to just bend in the family just fine. That's absolutely perfect for me. He went to both of my proms... J.r & S.r & we looked so good together. He talks to my mother on the phone a lot. She has told me that he liked me plenty of tmes before & I overheard him telling her that he likes me but he hasn't yet toldme. My mother has seen us in her dreams as a married couple, but I don't know if that is a sign or what. He lives an hour away but yet he still comes out to family functions & everything. He told my mother that he was looking for Mrs.Right & truth be told I'm looking for Mr.Right.
    I am shy!!
    He is shy.
    Question #1: does this guy like me?
    #2: do you think I'm crazy?
    #3: should I approach him? If so, how should I approach him?
    #4: are the dreams signs?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 09:59 AM
    I would think some honest communications would be in order, but its telling also he hasn't approached you. If he hasn't gotten to the point of being comfortable with expressing himself to you, that's a big red flag, especially after 3 years in the friendzone. What he tells your mom, he should be telling you, in my opinion.

Are you both, that young, or that shy, or both?
    mimi03 Posts: 201, Reputation: 45

Sep 5, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Like I said above: The only sign I can see from this is that he hasn't approached you to further your relationship...
    Now, Is that a sign that he's not interested? I can't say for sure but I would lean in that direction.

You said: "He's shy" but How shy can you be to... Not approach someone you like and that you've known for 3 years?

Another important thing I've taken away from what you've said is that: He's looking for Mrs. Right.
    I would assume that IF he thought you were Mrs. Right... he would jump at the opportunity to make you "his"...

Should you approach him? I don't see a reason not to, it will definitely take all of the guess work out of this.
    Be honest but don't be too "We belong together"-like... Does that make sense?

Just tell him that you like him, why you like him and would like to go on a non-friend date, if he's interested.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Sep 5, 2008, 10:40 AM
    This guy could be very very very shy I can relate. I would say something to him and see how he reacts. Could be he is just very cautious and doesn't want to get hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to sign [ 2 Answers ]

My sons father wants to sign over his rights. So how do we do this.

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search