Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raymond3333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 08:18 AM
    What's wrong with my stool?
    Im a 19yr old male, recently I went to mexico, about the 3rd day I was there I had daiareah, and thought it was because I was dehydrated,I haven't had diareah since. Since then I had a mucus subsatance on my stool, with a tiny bit of red stuff, I get adomomin pain right before I go to the bathroom, then when I go to the bathroom, only a bit of stool comes out,when it feels like a lot more should have came out. And I feel fine afterwards.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Ever since the 60's I have always heard that diarrhea from visiting Mexico was normal.
    They always said 'Don't drink the water when you go to Mexico'. If it keeps up you should probably check with the doctor.
    Here is a search engine you can check more on it
    diarrhea from visiting mexico - Google Search
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Aug 25, 2008, 09:28 AM
    I think from what you are saying,you have passed a tiny bit of blood in your stools. Tell your doc about this,so he has it on file and if this keeps happening(feeling of not emptying bowel),tell your doc to refer you to a gastroentologist (digestive system doc) at hospital,for a colonoscopy as you may have an underlying condition,as the main symptom you say you had are from an illness called IBD.(inflammatory bowel disease)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with me [ 4 Answers ]

I've been feeling really weak for a long time I suffer from headaches and dizziness when I stand I've also ngot really bad pains in my stomach,I'm scared that it mite be something serious,please help

Very strange looking stool- what's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog just went to the bathroom, and his stool was VERY unusual looking. Half of it looked normal- the other half of it was much larger (about twice the size around) and rather than being the usual brown looked like it had a mucus-like casing around it... almost like a sausage (gross comparison,...

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

What's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

To start by saying I'm new here, so bare with me. My problem is that my periods are very very heavy and lasts about 7 full days. My problem this month is that this time it was very very light and only lasted two days. My tubes are tied(the less perminant type) and I'm not on birth control pills....

View more questions Search