Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2008, 10:55 PM
    Ex
    OK my ex is the country type who acts like nothing bothers him and this was the second time we dated and broke up he dumped me now he calls me names to my friends and he saw me the other day and he actually talked to me and my mom. I think about him a lot but I would ask him back out but why is he being mean but he won't be mean to my face does he like me or what

I still like my ex but does he still like me? He the kind that don't let his feelings show or does not want evry one to know how he feels. He dumped me and now around my friends he says he hates me but when he sees me he he's really nice to me and I know him talking about me behind my back is wrong but that's the only he knows not to let the truth out I just wonder does he still care is that why he makes my friends think he hates me. Because I know from experience if you hate someone you will not talk to them at all, he talks to me and my mom and brings me up in conversatio and like hey are you still friends with her I hate her. Help me out please
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Sounds like a jerk. If he is talking bad about you behind your back reconsider your feelings, and don't give this guy the time of day.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Let this jerk go, he is wasting your thoughts and making your mind confused. Get rid of him
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 10:10 AM
    He smiles in your face, and talks about you behind your back. We call that type of person a backstabber, so don't be around him, and watch yourself when you are.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 8, 2008, 10:50 PM
    He's got balls to talk the talk.. does he have balls to walk the walk?

If he's trash talking about you and being nice, ditch that useless jerk.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 11:12 AM
    "He treats me like dirt, talks crap about me to others, disrespects me, moody, and dumped ME last time we went out."

"Oh, yeah, and how can I get this dream boat back? I love him so much!!"

Sweetie, are you even LISTENING to yourself? This is so sad. Snap out of it. Go find some other yokel to pine after, one who might actually BE worth pining over.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 01:36 PM
    I a short phrase "Are you a glutton for punishment?"

Does he like me is
    He keeps looking over my way with these flirty eyes
    He keeps telling my friends he finds something attractive about me.
    His face always seems to light up when he sees me walk down the street.

Aug 11, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Guys I'm confused.
    OK my ex broke up with me and he's dissing me to my friend and things and I was just wondering why? I did not do crap to him. Why do guys act like that? Help
    Thinker2255 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty11
    ok my ex broke up with me and he's dissing me to my friend and things and i was just wondering why? i did not do crap to him. why do guys act like that? help
    We act like that because we over distance ourselves after a relationship in an attempt to show that you wasted absolutely none of our time and we could have easily done without you. Why? Because a lot of guys are jerks that have too much pride to show any real emotion to their friends. Don't let it get to you, find someone better.
    HeadsHigh Posts: 75, Reputation: 10

Aug 11, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Stick to no contact and work to improve yourself. Let him say what he wants about you.. if he is saying stuff behind your back it shows that he isn't over you. Don't stoop down to his level and concentrate on YOU.

Aug 11, 2008, 04:51 PM
    :cool:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker2255
    We act like that because we over distance ourselves after a relationship in an attempt to show that you wasted absolutely none of our time and we could of easily done without you. Why? Because a lot of guys are jerks that have to much pride to show any real emotion to their friends. Don't let it get to you, find someone better.

Aug 11, 2008, 04:57 PM
    This seems like his immature reactions to a tough situation. Are you in high school? I don't mean any offense by that, I just don't think adults would have these kind of problems. Don't worry if he "talks stuff" behind your back, your young and have plenty of opportunities to meet other guys.
    If I were you, since we are talking a high school level I'm assuming, I would spread a rumor that your dating somebody else. Yes, as headshigh said, that would be stooping to his level, but it sure would be a devastating blow to his campaign of hurt against you.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Keep that happy smile in your face, ignore his "stuff", have that peaceful aura and make your grades soar so u'll look that have bright future ahead

Aug 11, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker2255
    This seems like his immature reactions to a tough situation. Are you in highschool? I don't mean any offense by that, I just don't think adults would have these kind of problems. Don't worry if he "talks stuff" behind your back, your young and have plenty of opportunities to meet other guys.
    If I were you, since we are talking a highschool level I'm assuming, I would spread a rumor that your dating somebody else. Yes, as headshigh said, that would be stooping to his level, but it sure would be a devastating blow to his campaign of hurt against you.
    Yes I am a sophomore I know that's young but I really liked this guy and now he's just acting like a jerk talking stuff but I still can't seem to stop thinking about him.

Aug 11, 2008, 05:17 PM
    You'll get over it. Love hurts a lot in high school because we submit to it so much more easily at that age. Chances are you'll get back together and break up again and more drama will insue. Like ylaira said, keep focused on your grades, don't let him and his drama ruin your future.
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Not only he's over you, he's sick of you accusing you things you didn't do and belittles you.
    keri402 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 07:38 PM
    I really don't think he's over you. Especially not if he's still asking about you. Even if he is dating other girls, that can just be a way to try to get over someone. So my guess is no way, he's still diggin you
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 07:42 PM
    On her other duplicate post, the guy talks about her into their friends and make them think he hates her??
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Leave this guy alone. You need to get over him and stop focusing on is he over you. Time to let go and move on.

Aug 11, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira
    Not only he's over you, he's sick of you accusing you things you didn't do and belittles you.
    ylaira that was rude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search