Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jul 14, 2008, 08:04 AM
    My ex and I's anversery GOOD MORNING TAL!
    Well tal I just wanted you to know I recently just passed my ex and I's anversery! I thought it would be harsh but... NAHhhhh! Lol...

For everyone going through a heart break! QUICK ADVICE!

IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!!!

JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP BUSY, BE GOOD TO OTHERS, BE Grateful FOR WHAT YOU HAVE!

Its so obvious you guys are going to do what your heart says to do and not listen to our advice... until you get pushed around to the point you stop and say wait a second I'm a FOOL!! But you guys are not its more of a PHASE!

Just keep in mind try to save your PRIDE, and were all here for you, FRIENDS FAMILY... AND this SITE!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Congrats my friend! I'm glad to know you are doing well. It's funny how everyone seems to learn that we know what we are talking about after it happens ha ha.

On a similar note, my ex n I's anniversary is July 24th and I know it will pass just like any other day. I feel no romantic feelings for her, although she feels the need to text/im or comment me on a daily basis. Full circle n I love it
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Crap. Wait. When was our anniversary?

... uhhh... oh, it already passed.. . but I did just realize that it's my ex's birthday next week.

... oh well.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Funny thing Sneezy, had this post not occurred, I would have forgotten me n my exes anniversary too ha ha!
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jul 14, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Lol yaaaaa it feels good not to worry about this stuff and being single is sooo awsome YA everyone needs someone but enjoy being single... I seem to be able to worry about myself work on myself and do better by myself
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 10:25 AM
    It was weird, I loved being single too. I would be at the gym 6 days a week(still go just later) took up boxing and was having a lot of fun. I met a girl at work and just started talking(this was only 3 months after my break up, the one I thought I would never get over) and we both didn't want a relationship. Just liked the conversation we kept having, texting all the time and flirting. Well we are now dating, we became exclusive in April and then official in June... It's the best feeling in the world, I still go out with my friends and have fun. I learned so much from my ex and our relationship. Now my ex is the one regretting it and asking if I miss her or us, or think we could ever be together again. HA!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 10:41 AM
    I love it, when a plan comes together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 11:12 AM
    I have nothing important to add, other then congratulations.

And you right, Tal's the man.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    I have nothing important to add, other then congradulations.

And you right, Tal's the man.
    The help and support from all the crew, is what makes it work for us all.

You guys make me look good, for that you have my thanks... :o :) :cool: :D
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jul 15, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Congratulations to all of you!! You are doing so great, and Tal, you are right on the money! It is a great feeling when a plan comes together!!

Keep up the great spirit and great work, guys! :-)

Jul 15, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    It was weird, I loved being single too. I would be at the gym 6 days a week(still go just later) took up boxing and was having a lot of fun. I met a girl at work and just started talking(this was only 3 months after my break up, the one I thought I would never get over) and we both didn't want a relationship. Just liked the conversation we kept having, texting all the time and flirting. Well we are now dating, we became exclusive in April and then official in June...It's the best feeling in the world, I still go out with my friends and have fun. I learned so much from my ex and our relationship. Now my ex is the one regretting it and asking if I miss her or us, or think we could ever be together again. HA!
    Hi Rome,

I am so happy for you! And of course, congratulations! You sound really happy, and by all means, you deserve to be! :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Thank you very much Starlite! With the knowledge from this site, I know the mistakes that are commonly made and can easily avoid them. With this site I also know I have my friends to vent to if a problem arises and guide me on what paths to take. I just hope the people on here that do get into a relationship realize what an asset this site is to a relationship and don't stop coming on here looking for knowledge

Jul 15, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Absolutely Rome! You are so right!! And of course, we will all be here for you and everyone no matter what!
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:43 AM
    This site gives me something to do for the 8 hours I am supposed to be working. I just continue to use the excuse, I'm in IT and making sure the internet works

Jul 15, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    This site gives me something to do for the 8 hours I am supposed to be working. I just continue to use the excuse, I'm in IT and making sure the internet works
    I'm in IT as well. The minute I sign into my PC when I come into work, I check my work e-mail, my personal e-mail, take care of what needs to be taking care of, and log into this site. I love being here (on this site) so much, and the advice and friends that I have in all of you is priceless. I only hope that the advise I can give to everyone helps them, as they (all of you) have helped me.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 08:59 AM
    I'm not... in... IT.. . hm.

Jul 15, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    I'm not...in...IT. ...hm.
    LOL! Sneezy, you are too funny! IT has it's crazy not-so-glamorous days, believe me :D
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Yeah... being unemployed has its huh-today-kinda-stinks days. Believe ME. :)

Jul 15, 2008, 09:10 AM
    I know, it can be real rough at times. But, you will find something, that's for sure. Depending on your field, have you ever considered consulting?
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Haha, funny you asked. A friend of mine is a consultant for E&Y, and just asked me for my resume last night.

I'm unemployed by choice ;)

Currently studying to take my mcat in August to apply for med school...

... and I'm looking to buy a restaurant ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search