Ask
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 28, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jiltedgirl
    i found the comment amusing. lol.

how old are you again, hjpan?

Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jun 28, 2008, 05:04 AM
    I'm 19 also and I'm a girl, and I reckon Definitely have sex in a relationship, because not many girls take a man-whore seriously and it can also be off-putting if a girl really likes you and wants a relationship out of you then finds out you've been sleeping around. Its not nice. Its like taking a sl*t seriously, I duno if you do or not lol but yer, that is my opinion :) get in a relationship first then the sex. It just shows you are genuine and mature about it, which is attractive to a decent girl who wants to get to know you properly.

Jun 28, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    Is it true girls dig guys with 6-pack and muscularity..??
    Some girls dig that, some girls don't mind, but I also have friends that prefer guys who are more laid back, the type with a beer belly and a bit more 'ragged' than a 'pretty boy'. I know I definitely wouldn't like a guy who is obsessed with their appearance, it just gets boring. So it depends, because not all girls expect the same qualities within a guy.

Jun 28, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantlove
    im 19 also and im a girl, and i reckon DEFINATELY have sex in a relationship, because not many girls take a man-whore seriously and it can also be off-putting if a girl really likes you and wants a relationship out of you then finds out you've been sleeping around. its not nice. its like taking a sl*t seriously, i duno if you do or not lol but yer, that is my opinion :) get in a relationship first then the sex. it just shows you are genuine and mature about it, which is attractive to a decent girl who wants to get to know you properly.
    Thanks for the input :)~

some girls dig that, some girls dont mind, but i also have friends that prefer guys who are more laid back, the type with a beer belly and a bit more 'ragged' than a 'pretty boy'. i know i definately wouldnt like a guy who is obsessed with their appearance, it just gets boring. So it depends, because not all girls expect the same qualities within a guy.
    Hmm... because I see a lot of girls dig guys who are either rich or have 6-pack and muscular
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Your looking at the world through your tears and if you really see things as they are the fat guys have girls too!

Jun 28, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Your looking at the world thru your tears and if you really see things as they are the fat guys have girls too!
    Hahaha~

Jun 28, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Hmm... because I see a lot of girls dig guys who are either rich or have 6-pack and muscular[/QUOTE]

Lol really? Where do you live? I guess they would all say something like "ooo ide love a rich guy with a hot body," and yer, that's the IDEALISTIC guy, and yer, guys with 6 packs are nice, but none of my boyfriends have had a six pack weirdly, apart from one but I changed my mind very quickly about him lol strange. When I get to know someone better, I am more intrigued with the type of person they are, than what's under their shirt or in their wallet! Because the way they act towards me is important. Guys can be rich and have six packs, but they can also be bigheaded jerks if they want to be, and that's very offputting. I personally couldn't attempt to try and get to know a jerk..

It just seems that way to you, that girls admire rich, 'tonk' guys. Where I live, there are many very pretty girls dating tubby boys! And very hot guys who are dating, ahem, ugly girls. My boyfriend (or ex, long story), has a pot belly and I love it hehe. He is from a rich background, yet HE himself is not rich. So the fact he lives in a big house and has rich parents doesn't actually make himself minted because he still works for his own money, in fact he's quite broke atm and having to work full time.. but I'm not bothered! In fact one guy ages ago who took a liking towards me (but I wasn't interested in) decided to lie and boast that he was 'minted' and has lots of money to waste.. it still didn't change my mind about him, no matter how much I was made to believe he was very rich.

Are you saying that girls can go for absolutely hideous guys, just because they are rich? Or are you saying that guys should be the full package and be rich AND muscly? Because I haven't come across many! But the few I do know rarely get serious girlfriends.. I'm not sure why but it's a thought I guess.

Jun 28, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Hmm... because I see a lot of girls dig guys who are either rich or have 6-pack and muscular
    Lol really? Where do you live? I guess they would all say something like "ooo ide love a rich guy with a hot body," and yer, that's the IDEALISTIC guy, and yer, guys with 6 packs are nice, but none of my boyfriends have had a six pack weirdly, apart from one but I changed my mind very quickly about him lol strange. When I get to know someone better, I am more intrigued with the type of person they are, than what's under their shirt or in their wallet! Because the way they act towards me is important. Guys can be rich and have six packs, but they can also be bigheaded jerks if they want to be, and that's very offputting. I personally couldn't attempt to try and get to know a jerk..

It just seems that way to you, that girls admire rich, 'tonk' guys. Where I live, there are many very pretty girls dating tubby boys! And very hot guys who are dating, ahem, ugly girls. My boyfriend (or ex, long story), has a pot belly and I love it hehe. He is from a rich background, yet HE himself is not rich. So the fact he lives in a big house and has rich parents doesn't actually make himself minted because he still works for his own money, in fact he's quite broke atm and having to work full time.. but I'm not bothered! In fact one guy ages ago who took a liking towards me (but I wasn't interested in) decided to lie and boast that he was 'minted' and has lots of money to waste.. it still didn't change my mind about him, no matter how much I was made to believe he was very rich.

Are you saying that girls can go for absolutely hideous guys, just because they are rich? Or are you saying that guys should be the full package and be rich AND muscly? Because I haven't come across many! But the few I do know rarely get serious girlfriends.. I'm not sure why but it's a thought I guess.[/QUOTE]

I live in San Diego, CA... lol~

Example 1: Hugh Hefner and his playboy mention with bunch of girls.. rich, but ugly

Example 2: male models who are toned and muscular & rich

Jul 2, 2008, 04:33 PM
    *sigh*

Well, I have not found anyone to have sex with.... although, there are a lot of cute girls at the mall...

Jul 3, 2008, 04:52 AM
    At the mall lol classy ;) You'll find someone.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 06:43 AM
    You're like that song "looking for love in all the wrong places" Why would you want to just use a girl? What makes you think that is remotely attractive to possible relationship potential women? And about the whole "muscular guys" comment, it's called a gym. You sign up, stay committed to it and then you start to see results. I've done it, it was the best release after my break up.
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jul 3, 2008, 07:11 AM
    HJ,

Sweetie, trust me. Not every woman wants or needs a man that is rich, muscular, etc. Some do, some don't. I, being a woman have to say that as long as the man is nice, caring, honest, attractive (Does not have to be drop-dead gorgeous to 'society's standards'), that is fine with me. It is how you treat the woman in your life, in which she will find you to be the most beautiful man in the whole word, money or not, 6-pack or not.

Same holds true with women. Now there are men out there that have to have the most beautiful (visually) woman out there, but she can be a total bi*&^. But then you can be with a woman who (again not society's definition) may not be drop dead gorgeous, but she is warm, funny, compassionate, caring, etc and to you, she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

I hope this helps :)
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Well, I have not found anyone to have sex with.... although, there are a lot of cute girls at the mall...
    Your to young and inexperienced and hurt and confused to be of any good use to a female.

May I suggest giving yourself time, and doing other things that you enjoy, while building confidence, and embark on widening your friends circle enough to, include meeting, and interacting, with new people, to gain the skill of talking with strangers, so you don't have to troll the malls, and just look at the scene, wishing, and hoping, some cutie will have mercy on you, and GIVE you some attention.

That how you build self-confidence and gain experience, by doing and being proactive in your life.

Jul 3, 2008, 09:16 AM
    At the mall lol classy ;) You'll find someone.

Did not find anyone... but saw a lot

Jul 3, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    You're like that song "looking for love in all the wrong places" Why would you want to just use a girl? What makes you think that is remotely attractive to possible relationship potential women? And about the whole "muscular guys" comment, it's called a gym. You sign up, stay committed to it and then you start to see results. I've done it, it was the best release after my break up.
    Thanks =]

Jul 3, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    HJ,

Sweetie, trust me. Not every woman wants or needs a man that is rich, muscular, etc. Some do, some don't. I, being a woman have to say that as long as the man is nice, caring, honest, attractive (Does not have to be drop-dead gorgeous to 'society's standards'), that is fine with me. It is how you treat the woman in your life, in which she will find you to be the most beautiful man in the whole word, money or not, 6-pack or not.

Same holds true with women. Now there are men out there that have to have the most beautiful (visually) woman out there, but she can be a total bi*&^. But then you can be with a woman who (again not society's definition) may not be drop dead gorgeous, but she is warm, funny, compassionate, caring, etc and to you, she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

I hope this helps :)
    Thank you :)~ I feel much better cause my mom keeps nagging me to go get a 6-pack...

Your to young an inexperienced and hurt and confused to be of any good use to a female.

May I suggest giving yourself time, and doing other things that you enjoy, while building confidence, and embark on widening your friends circle enough to, include meeting, and interacting, with new people, to gain the skill of talking with strangers, so you don't have to troll the malls, and just look at the scene, wishing, and hoping, some cutie will have mercy on you, and GIVE you some attention.

That how you build self-confidence and gain experience, by doing and being proactive in your life.
    I understand I am really inexperienced and hurt and confused... so I am going to community college and take some classes.. then go to vocational school to earn hands-on training for my medical field. Besides the education, I am also planning to hang out with few friends, smoke some salvia & hookah, and just let myself alone time.

It's hard to maintain myself since I feel like I'm missing out a lot of girls
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 3, 2008, 10:03 AM
    hjpan --

You are SO FOCUSED on girls and wanting them to like you and finding one RIGHT NOW that you're going to miss out on the fun years... you have the rest of your life to settle down with a girl.

Just have fun, like you said, go to school, kick it with your friends and chances are when you're least expecting it, you'll find an amazing girl.

Jul 3, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar714
    hjpan --

You are SO FOCUSED on girls and wanting them to like you and finding one RIGHT NOW that you're going to miss out on the fun years...you have the rest of your life to settle down with a girl.

Just have fun, like you said, go to school, kick it with your friends and chances are when you're least expecting it, you'll find an amazing girl.
    Yeh =/

that is true~
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Its up to you my friend as to how you let this glitch in your life define you. You have a choice to be a wild uncaring dog, or a confident mature male.

Jul 3, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Its up to you my friend as to how you let this glitch in your life define you. You have a choice to be a wild uncaring dog, or a confident mature male.
    Haha~ I understand...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search