Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightsron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Me and my best friend who is a girl as am I dry humped.need some answers
    My best friend stayed over at my house last night and we started kissing and we ended up on the floor and I ended up on top of her and when we were kissing,she was sucking on my tongue and I unintentionally started "rocking" back and forth.but I didn't think anything of it but then when she was on me she started doing it and it was enough to know we were "dry humping".but she put her knee between my legs,to well,you know where,and started doing it again,and I think I orgasmed.it was like really intamate.and my question is,how can we do all this and still be straight?and why did I orgasm? I don't really know what's going on:confused: :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Because young teens often experiment with their sexuality, and you orgasm because you stimulate the correct area.
    But then one does not just "start kissing" what was the reason that started ?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 26, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Notice, I'm going to offer no judgements on any of this since you asked for none. I'm pushing you to honesty and using correct thoughts about what you're doing. There are terms for it, they are true, and you simply need to select the slot that is ACTUALLY true for you.

After that, the only confusion left is what are you going to do about where you find yourself on the "terms" chart?

If you like and sexually interact with a girl, then you are a lesbian.
    If you like and sexually interact with males ONLY, then you are straight.
    If you like and sexually interact with both, then you are bisexual.

Right now, you're not acting straight. You may like boys, too, but your ability to behave sexually at this level with a female means only that you're not straight.

Claiming that you're straight is pointless based on your story. You're of a freer mindset and have physical attraction to a woman. Not only did you have feelings, you acted on them, pursued the action to sexual climax.

This is normal lesbian behavior. If you don't like the word, you don't have to use it... but, "A rose by any other name still smells as sweet." (Shakespeare)

So, now that the denial part is over, what exactly are you confused about? I bet it's simply the "straight" word again. Once you get over needing to be able to claim you like boys only while you have sexual relations with a girl, once you're honest, this confusion should subside.
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2008, 01:16 AM
    I love JB's answer! That is exactly the way I would have answered it!

Being "straight" doesn't mean anything other than sexual preference. There is no "right" and "wrong," just what is RIGHT for you. It is also true that every young person in the world has done something experimental.

You two are just trying out both sides of the fence, either way you're normal. If you still like boys, then you have the best of both worlds I suppose. Either way, I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 27, 2008, 07:57 AM
    JB's answer needs a bit of clarification from what I learned in a sexuality course. AT the teen and pre-teen level interactions with the same sex should not necessarily be judged as lesbian/gay but rather experimental. It's just part of the discovery process. We also learned that each is attracted along a continuum from same sex to bi to opposite sex and anything in between. You could also have no attraction to either sex.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Absolutely. Experimental is correct, as long as it doesn't develop into a relationship. If so, then experimental becomes choice.

And also, the choice can change. So, she just needs to NOT focus on the stigma of the terms, they are what they are, and after that... real life flourishes.
    suitntie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Two of my sisters had sleep "overs" with their friends, one of them is a lesbian and the other bisexual...
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsron
    my best friend stayed over at my house last night and we started kissing and we ended up on the floor and i ended up on top of her and when we were kissing,she was sucking on my tongue and i unintentionally started "rocking" back and forth.but i didnt think anything of it but then when she was on me she started doing it and it was enough to know we were "dry humping".but she put her knee between my legs,to well,you know where,and started doing it again,and i think i orgasmed.it was like really intamate.and my question is,how can we do all this and still be straight?and why did i orgasm? i dont really know whats going on:confused: :confused:
    I think its perfectly fine you guys are best friends and obviously trust each other... maybe you two should just keep it between you two. But don't feel uncomfortable about it. Everything happens for a reason! Its called experimenting
    kateuk Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Oh, sorry JB, just saw you did say something about experimenting.
    Dammit he's right again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

Ex-Girl Friend [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Ex-Girlfriend that will not talk to me. It has been 3 almost 4 years now wince we have talked. I want to talk to her but she will never give me the chance to say hello or anything to the sort. I am not sure if she is mad at me or what and if she is I really did something stupid. To prove...

I have this girl as a friend [ 9 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... her name is amber... she's really cute and funny. She's really into sports and games. But she's not a tomboy.. oh no. not even close. She wears make up and stuff that other girls do... and she talks to me a lot.. but somehow... I can't tell her how I feel about...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

My poodle humped on my dashchund! [ 4 Answers ]

I've Never been so shocked! My poodle is 5 months old and my dashchund is 5 months still.. and they are both male! How could that have happened? Is my poodle GAY(! ) or he is just horny? I'm so distraught! :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search