Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Tuff stuff sportscard magazine
    Does tuff stuff have a complete price guide like beckett's? I don't mean the magazine itself but a book itself.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Are you asking this question about a particular sport or just in general? Thanks!

Apr 26, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Just in general... when I started collecting sportscards "beckett's" was my bible, but, when I discovered "tuff stuff" magazine with their multi sport price guide I was hooked. I use both but there are definite pricing differences. I kind of gauge a price for my cards using both if the card is not mint. The beckett books are awesome but If the tuff stuff book is similar to the magazine even better. Thanks
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 11:56 PM
    I could be incorrect, but just from what I have found, it would appear that Tuff Stuff publishes books every now and then and not on a regular basis.

Tuff Stuff Pricing Guide Book - Google Image Search

May 22, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Which price guide should I follow? Beckett's or tuff stuff?
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 02:06 AM
    If I were you, I would be using a number of different price guides and then coming up with some kind of average price. I would tend to lean toward Beckett's over Tuff Stuff. However, both of them are good. There are also a number of other fine pricing guides out there. If you do a Google search for Card Pricing Guide, Card Pricing Guide - Google Search you will find quite a few sites that would also be useful in comparing prices.

May 26, 2008, 10:50 PM
    I have quite a few non-sports cards that I would like to price... any suggestions?
    Uber Member

May 27, 2008, 03:36 AM
    What do you mean by non-sports cards, 138street. Thanks!

May 30, 2008, 01:20 PM
    I have various issues like: lost in space, vampirella, star trek, 70's marvel sticker cards,kiss cards and others. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing for a magazine [ 1 Answers ]

People who write articles for magazines; what's their salary like?

Newsweek Magazine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I didn't know where else to post this, but where can I read cover stories of Newsweek Magazine online for free?

Tuff situation [ 18 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 10 months and we have lived together for 5 We love each other very much but we are taking a break right now. My girlfriend has been with and dated nothing but jerks in her past and I have had a problem with that because I have been nice to her the whole time...

Magazine needs your experiences [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My name is Angela and I write for a teenage girls' magazine in the UK. I am looking to speak to teenage girls aged 14-18 about their paranormal experiences. I am particularly interested in speaking to girls who: Have had an alien encounter Been attacked by a poltergeist Have...

View more questions Search