Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2004, 02:54 PM
    Colors Messed up In Yahoo e-mail
    Using windows 98SE---All of my e-mails in Yahoo are highlighted in a real dark blue color--All of the Inbox, Bulk etc. to the left are of normal color--I have tried 16 bit color--256 color etc and changed the color in my e-mail--nothing seems to get rid of the highlighted color-Thanks for your help--

Check out some similar questions!

E-mail colors messed up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm using 98SE--All the e-mails in my Yahoo account are highlighted in some dark blue color that is hard to read--The colors on the side where it says Inbox-Bulk-etc. are perfect--I have tried the 16 bit, and the 256 bit color change--that doesn't work--Also changed the colors in e-mail to a...

Yahoo Mail Upgrade [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone know how to upgrade Yahoo Mail free of charge? :D

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

MS OUTLOOK- Retrieving Mail from Yahoo [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to set up MS Outlook to retrieve mail from my Yahoo account? If so how?

Yahoo E-Mail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.