Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animayxx3Freak Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 04:32 PM
    I need assisstance religion task!
    I need to interview jesus with the following questions but I need to write as jesus as he would answer them:

1.) Briefly outline your life prior to beginning your ministry?
    2.) What problems did you see in the world?
    3.) Why do you the Jews were no longer faithful to god’s covenant?
    4.) What do you consider to be your greatest teachings?
    5.) During your lifetime, what did you do to change your world for the better?
    6.)What is it about your life, death and resurrection which still influences people today? How are your teachings still relevant?

Please help me with at least one of them.
    Thank you :)
    razor96 Posts: 87, Reputation: 8

Mar 31, 2008, 04:52 PM
    1) my ministry is my life
    2) turning away from my fathers teachings
    3) man decided to seve themselves rather than their creator
    4) all my fathers teachng are great but love is the greatest
    5) taught my fathers teachings to as many that would listen
    6) it is true that the world is always changing but the one thing that you can always count on is that my father has always been the same, he is constant.never changing, never turns away from yhose that love him, accepts man for what they are.

Hpoe this answers some of your concerns, for more info please read my scriptures.

I am but a person answering just a little bit on how I think Jesus Christ might answer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 05:22 PM

Besides his birth, the visit by the wise men latter and then at 12 his visit to the temple. One can only assume that being the son of a carpenter he learned that skill and would have worked at that. Also one would have to assume he followed normal customs and traditions of the time

Rome occupied the area, taxes were high, there was no real voice of the people in government, there were ritual over action in the church

Most where they were keeping the laws of God, were doing sacrifice in the temple as required. It was the religious leaders who had added many additional rules, customs and traidition. But according to the law, many were following and keeping the Jewish traditions and law.

Salvation by faith , all other teachings have little substance without salvation

The world was not changed, the lifes of some individuals where changed and the suffering of some where made less, but there was no major changes in either the political, economic or social systems.

It was only in his death that the major change, salvation for those that believed happen

6.)What is it about your life, death and resurrection which still influences people today? How are your teachings still relevant?

People, the evil in the world and in the lives are all the same, the objects one lusts after may have new names, but the rebellion of man is always the same, Man needs forgiveness and salvation as much today, as they did 2000 years ago

Please help me with at least one of them.
    Thank you :)[/quote]

Mar 31, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Omg thank you!
    addaddadd Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by animayxx3Freak
    i need to interview jesus with the following questions but i need to write as jesus as he would answer them:

please help me with atleast one of them.
    thank you :)
    To assure that you will be in right religion. I refere to you bro. eli soriano, Ask him the bible will answer in all your question about faith. HOME « Eliseo Soriano

Apr 8, 2008, 09:41 PM
    I can't help the fact that my teachers don't get it
    I think its stupid too..
    :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 03:34 AM
    I wish other people had done my homework for me while I was at school. :(
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 9, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I wish other people had done my homework for me while I was at school. :(
    Don't we all? LOL
    ;)

May 14, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Lolz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Task manager [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all of you , I have a problem with task manager which I can't open it,I receive a messege"task manager has been disabled by your administrator"

Task Manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having some problems ending processes in task manager. After choosing to end a process and answering 'yes' to the warning, the process does not end. As such I am also unable to uninstall the program as the process is running in the background. I have run virus scans and spyware...

View more questions Search