Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 11:44 AM
    An Extremely Unfit Mother!!
    An Extremely Unfit Mother

My brother is in the military. He is stationed in Hawaii. He came home to visit his family last Wednesday, April 16, 2008. He discovered that his door locks were changed on his house (the house is in his name only). He has an 8-year-old son with his wife. She has older sons from two previous marriages (ages 13 and 20). Her 8-and 13-year-old sons reside with her. His wife, Karen, moved a man, Mario into my brother's home. She supervisors Mario and plans to get him promoted. She is also trying to have his baby. An EPT (pregnancy test) was found in the house. His son admitted of finding a lot of them in the house. She told her sons that they can have sex in the house when they get ready. She had admitted to the police that she is having an affair. This information was documented. But, unfortunately, she had falsely accused my brother that he had pushed her. He was arrested with a misdemeanor domestic violence case. I bailed him out of jail. The charges should be drop (soon) as indicated by the police officer and detective. Now, he is trying to get his son back.

Karen and Mario have been in a sexual relationship for several months. My brother's son has been tormented. He has witnessed sexual acts between Karen and Mario. His son may also been sexual molested. He has had behavioral problems in school. He has been suspended at least four times. My brother just recently discovered that she had changed his school without notifying him. Karen, Mario and his 13-year-old half-brother have threatened his little boy to not contact his father. At this time, my brother does not know the whereabouts of his son.

My family is very concern for the child safety and well-being!!

What steps does he need to take?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Lawyer NOW,

File for emergancy order of custody from the courts,
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 28, 2008, 12:29 PM
    He is in the military and has access to services through their family services programs. He will want to contact someone right away (he should be able to go through his commanding officer). They should be able to assist him in whatever filings and legal representation he will need, at least that has been my experience in dealing with military families in need, military likes to take care of their own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proving mother unfit [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my husband have now been married for 9months. For the first 6months of our marriage we were going through a custody battle for his 2 yr old little girl. When the biological mother found out about our marriage she said we would never see the little girl again. We went to court the first...

Unfit Mother? [ 3 Answers ]

After 25 years married, three children I finally (with the help of the women's shelter) found my freedom 9 years ago. One child is grown and married with his own family. Two daughters with me (joint custody... physical custody with me) they are now 15 and 25. The older one is moderately disabled....

What is considered a unfit mother [ 5 Answers ]

When a mother moves from place to place but stays in same town and the child has been in different schools a lot, is that considered unfit in state of Georgia

Unfit Mother: Different Situation [ 2 Answers ]

I know someone that has children and she, the mother, has custody of the children. However, due to divorce, no child support, she couldn't take care of the children, therefore, placed them in a children's home. Remember, she still has custody of the children. However, when she gets the...

View more questions Search