Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfink79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Tattoo Drawings
    Hello, I have 2 children Jayden and Wyatt. I am new here and I am getting a tattoo for my first time and want their names on it. I think I want hearts, and am seeing only one design-2 hearts with a ribbon through them with the names in the ribbon. I want something different than this, if anyone has any ideas, please email me or let me know. Thanks! I am up for any ideas, anything. If you have something besides hearts that you think is cool then let me know. O
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
    How about a Yin and Yang symbol with their names somehow incorporated into the design?

If you're a Pisces or Gemini you can get something along the lines of zodiac with their names involved... thinking along the lines of two, here...

You can get their handprints and signatures (or some fun font) copied, shrunken down and tattooed on...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 01:48 AM
    Do you know what each of their names mean? Knowing the meaning of their names might also be helpful in coming up with some design possibilities for you. Thanks!

Apr 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
    My son's name Wyatt means Brave or strong. My daughters name means thankful. Hope there is something I can do with those to meanings.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 02:24 AM
    On the following link are some links to symbols that have to do with "strength." I tried to look for ones concerning "strong" or "brave", but was coming up with a bunch of Chinese symbols.

Symbol for Strength - Google Search

It is hard to come up with a symbol for "thankful." Is there anything in Jayden's life for which you or she might be particularly thankful?
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Apr 29, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Don't forget if you look up local tattoo artists and you see one that does good work make an appointment run by him that u want something with there names and he could sketch something out for you. Artists have a way better imagination then I ever will

Apr 29, 2008, 07:34 PM
    I have found what tattoo I am going to look, took a lot of searching, but now I need help with the font. I am doing the initials of my kids names (WF and JF) on either side. Any ideas of font let me know. THanks you guys!
    Tattoos Designed by Shanghai Tattoo, Shanghai, China.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Lovely tattoo... I would drop the 'F' in their initials though... W & J would be fine, I think. The font type on the tattoo you sent in the link looked fine.

Is there a possibility you might have more children?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 04:38 AM
    What do you think about this? It's a bit rough and ready, as I didn't want to spend ages over something that wasn't right! If you like it but want some alterations I can do that for you easily.
    Attached Images

frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 08:24 PM
    That's pretty... another option might be to simplify the heart and put the W & J initials inside the heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of film where drawings come to life [ 6 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw this film about a little girl who had magic pens, and what she drew, she dreamed. It was also a book but I can't remember the title of either film or book. I think the title had the word "house" or "dream" in it? I think she was ill and had to stay in bed. She drew a boy...

How to colour anime/manga drawings [ 5 Answers ]

How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures

Plumbing basement laundry DWV (with drawings!) [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to add a laundry room to our basement. Obviously, I need a washing machine. I'd also like to have a utility sink, but it's not a necessity. I plan to make use of an existing 4" DWV vertical main passing through the basement floor nearby and a 2" vent line passing overhead. I've...

View more questions Search