Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jane69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Will my boyfriend ever come back?
    I broke up with me boyfriend of 2 years 5 weeks ago, He is now overseas for the next 6 weeks partying it up and I have not heard from him for the whole two weeks he has been over there. I tried the not contacting him, creating space and agreeing with the break-up thing for a month, but it didn't work. So the day before he left I told him I loved him and he said he didn't know what to do. I am now stuck in this gross feeling where I can't stop thinking or dreaming of him, will he ever come back? I am trying to forget him and move on but he pops up in my head 24/7 will I ever get over him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 03:37 PM

will I ever get over him?
    Yes you will but it will take more than a few weeks after a 2 year relationship. Read the stickies for some ideas to help you get there.
    Love__Hurts Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2011, 06:47 PM
    I know exactly what you are going through, I am going through the same thing now. I know its hard to get over him but eventually you will. Me and you both just have to stay strong. When you start thinking about him just think about all the sacrifices and stuff you would have to go through just to be back with him. And ask yourself if it's really worth it.

#I hope I helped
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Jan 14, 2011, 08:05 PM

You broke up with him, why would he want to talk to you anymore?
    jane69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Comment on CarrotTalker's post

Sorry I worded that wrongly HE dumped me... which really I have got to stop wanting to talk to him thanks for your advice

Comment on Love__Hurts's post

Thank you for your advice its comforting to know others understand. I realized and admitted to the mistakes I made during the relationship, I have apologized and learned from them. The only way I feel we could get back happily would be if he did the same

If you are a dumper, have you been thinking about getting back with your ex? Please share your story, For whatever reason you dumped your ex.. have you been missing them or trying to think of a way to get them back? If they have stopped contacting you and have moved on with there lives does this make you jealous and frustrated or happy?
    Love__Hurts Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2011, 03:05 PM
    Comment on Love__Hurts's post
    Agreed! Well I'm glad I could help. Ndd&& I hope everything works out for your good. :)
    kk311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:37 PM
    Same thing happened to me... its been two weeks... and we were together for about 2 years. I love him and I've realized the same things.
    Flawrie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 03:44 AM
    Comment on kk311's post
    Really? That's so amazing in an unfortunate way.. how long is he away for? I hope fate makes it work out for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

My boyfriend dumped me and I want him back how do I get him back? [ 6 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend dumped me because I was always arurging and he dumped me and I want him back but the only thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and I've told him I've changed but he does'tn kown how to break up with her. How do I get back together with him? :confused:

I want my boyfriend back. [ 6 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend a year ago and since then we've still been talking and are still friends. Ive realized that I've made a mistake and want to go back to the way things used to be. He's on the football team now and has a lot of girls that like him. I ended up telling him that I still like him...

How do I get my boyfriend back? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi everyone I resently walked out on my boyfriend because I didn't realise what I had. We both lived in england (but I'm from wales) I love him so much and I just wanted 2 teach him a lesson. He's away wiv the army for 3 weeks now and says he wants some space which is fine and he said after...

I want back my x-boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I was dating with a guy for 2 years.When we broke up we were seeing each other for long time but he didn't want to be couple.. He was afraid to get closer to me and feel more things such as love.I told him to stop this relation so I can go on and find someone else but he does not want it. He can...

View more questions Search