Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 10:40 PM
    How do I find a girlfriend from 1965 who's married name I do not know
    Is >personal info deleted< or so anywhere out there? I would love to talk to her again... after 40 years!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 11:20 PM

Hi, berng!

If you give People Finders a try, http://www.peoplefinders.com/ frequently, the maiden and married names of women are listed.

It's free to use, to a certain extent. At least it might be worth a try...

Thanks!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 04:58 AM

I just checked that out myself. Unfortunately, it is applicable only to the US.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 05:09 AM
    Hi, Jake2008!

The question pertained to a location in the U.S.

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 02:07 PM

Also remember if you use people finder and can't find her that you might try looking up a family member you could contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a married man stay with his girlfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am Prasant a 27 years old married man having a 8 years old child. But for may issues I am harassing by my father-in-law and my wife. Now I did not stay with my wife but sending money to her per month. But I alone. Can law permit me my to stay with another woman with live-together...

Girlfriend was with married man [ 11 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been in a long relationship with a married man (maybe five years) and she continued this relationship for the first few months we were dating. He would call her every morning from his work. Whenever she would try to leave him he would keep calling and mailing gifts and calling....

Ex girlfriend of 4 years now married.still not over her [ 154 Answers ]

8 threads merged together for the full story I recently discovered my ex girlfriend of 4 years in college/grad school is now married. I had always wanted to call her and reconnect but never did as I was the one that ended the relationship. I always thought she'd be available and I'd be able...

Married man, Pregnant Girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

Does the law require a Married man to pay for a child he fathers from another women.  He already has a two year old child with his wife and wants to stay in his marriage.  Paternity Testing will be done. I have heard that if he stays married the wife is also considered responsible for the payment....

Married man, girlfriend and colleague, but she is now... [ 64 Answers ]

I am 34, married. I love my wife, but I don't get enough from her As some husbands do... My girlfriend is 24, being my student at the university, my girlfriend and my closest colleague for the last 2.5 years. We both worked for a government organization, and we established A private...

View more questions Search