Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gurshalyulo Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2009, 09:03 PM
    How to act like a boyfriend
    This girl I like says I act too much like her friend. Besides holding her hand, cuddling, and kissing.. how do I act more like a boyfriend? What things can we talk about that are more serious and "boyfriend-like"?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 07:21 AM

Is it the same girl? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ip-382834.html

Why don't you start by asking her what she means?
    falon Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 10:24 AM

You talk about everything tell her evrything your thinking everything you feel tell her about your past talk about you future I'm not saying you have to talk about your future together if its to soon for that but what you want to do with your life your hopes and dreams, its not called a girlFRIEND for nothing,. my boyfriend is my best friend too :)

In the great words of billy joel TELL HER ABOUT IT! ;)
    Mr_Intelligent Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 4, 2012, 01:09 AM
    What? When it censors my answer, it makes it sound worse than it was!! Here-

Give her gluteus maximus a hard slap and tell her to meet you in the bedroom.
    Taine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 02:10 AM
    Yea bro my girlfriend is doing the same what she we do to act like a betta boyfriend HELP I LIKE HER SO MUCH :)
    moepropane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 11:06 AM
    Be more affectionate with her.. tell her that your love her a lot and treat her good.. be nice to her.. surprise her.. buy her flowers once in a while.. do something special to make her feel special.. haven't you heard the saying.. happy wife happy life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

I Don't Think I Like My Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

He was originally my friend. I used to like him and when I found out he liked me I started feeling weird about it -- like I could only picture him as my friend and nothing else. So, when he asked me out on my birthday (11/14 so we haven't been going out too long) I said "yes" because he was too...

View more questions Search