Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purpledevil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 05:17 AM
    Money worries
    I just give up my job I worked long hours and wanted to find a new job so I qiut the job a couple of weeks later I found out I was pregnant now I got no chance of finding a new job,I would like to find out if I'm entitled to any kind of benefits and if so which ones and how do you apply I've never done anything like that before
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 05:31 AM

I am not aware of any benefits - you cannot collect Unemployment if you quit without cause (although you could file and argue that the hours WERE cause) and you cannot collect Disability because you have no employer and I see no indication you are disabled.

Lots of pregnant women work and I think you're going to be one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes, Money, money, money, money? [ 12 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes something like this... Money, Money,Money, Money?

I have some worries about me and my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person A few issues 1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me... 2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about...

Apt worries. [ 3 Answers ]

I just signed a year's lease on a apartment... Now I'm starting to have cold feet. The apartment is not what I expected it to be, there are repairs that need to be made so forth and so on.. I haven't moved yet... So my question is... do I have any rights to gain my money back?

Pregnancy worries [ 1 Answers ]

I guess because I am a first time mom I am worrying about every little thing. But I have a question. Is it normal to have colored discharge in early pregnancy. I'm somewhere around 8 or 9 weeks and I have had normal clear discharge but the other night I had a green (mucus like) tinted discharge....

Money worries [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 16 I was in a accident & got £30000 which was but in a bank account for 5 years.I met this lad & got pregnant & my mother forced me to have abortion no 1 else knows,me & the lad split up,then a few years later we met up again & started dating by this time we were living away from home &...

View more questions Search