Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 22, 2007, 05:33 AM
    I have some worries about me and my girlfriend
    k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person
    A few issues
    1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me...
    2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about the relationship, its nothing wrong with her, its just that I don't feel worthy of her and I miss her all the time because of the distance, but I know that she is every bit worth it despite the distance, and I would die for her, and I would turn down any other person so I can be hers even if they came to me in person and she is still in Nevada. I just don't feel like I'm good enough for her, she deserves so much better than me
    3rd- she says she still isn't entirely over the last person she was with :( and it breaks my heart to see that this is causing her pain
    Just venting I guess... all I want is for her to be happy and with the best possible person for her.
    lishh1298 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Don't know how to explain this but I once asked my b/f if he really loved me but the truth behind it was because I was thinking of cheating on him I didn't but I was thinking of it and I need to know that for some reason.. [B ut long distance relationships don't usually work out because if you are a jealous kind of person you would always be wondering what the other is doing.. Sometimes its better just to be good friends! Hope that helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy worries [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs I have special needs, and global delay however; this has not stopped me in all ways. I work for a well-known high street store, and have done so for the past 5 yrs. When I was 18 a friend introduced me to this guy, and we started going out. My parents at the time were going through...

Second Trimester worries [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing early leakage (breasts) during my second trimester. I would like to find out if this is normal. I am currently 19 weeks along. It was the size of a half-dollar on my shirt.

R'ship worries. [ 3 Answers ]

Please help... My brief story... im 18, never been in a relationship before, still a virgin, got no experience in sex, or anything sexual. I have been getting to know a lad for 6 months, I have turned him down several times as I have been too scared, but know I'm full of questions, please help...

Period Worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?

Pill worries [ 1 Answers ]

I am just over a week into my fourth packet of Yasmin. First two months were OK. Last month started to have occasional leg cramps, feeling tired, stomach bloated, sore breasts, very little interest in sex, mood swings and bouts of nausea (nausea used to be just after taking pill every day now it...

View more questions Search