Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cl42106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 09:59 AM
    My boyfriend lied for 2 years
    I just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years has had a little side girl since the second month of him and I dating. When I found out I asked every question I could think of. When I got to the question of why he continued the relationship with the other girl, his answer was because she is a lot smaller than I am. She is skinny and small. Well the thing is I am 5 2 and weigh 118 pounds. I have never had self esteem problems, but after this I can't stop thinking about losing more weight, and trying to be smaller. He has asked me to marry him and I can't give him an answer because I don't know if I even want to be dating him any more. I need help and a little advise:mad:
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Don't tell me you'd seriously consider marrying this clown! He cheated on you pretty much your entire relationship and then gave you some bogus excuse. Why even bother asking all the questions? -- do the answers really matter at this point? And think, that's the ONE girl you KNOW about. There may have been more; not that he'd admit to it. Listen to yourself, he blamed you for what he did! Does that even make sense? He's not ready for marriage because (1) Does he realize as you grow old with someone, they're not going to always look the way they did at first? (2) He's not ready to commit to one woman. And (3) He can't accept responsibility for his own actions.

I don't know how old you are, but cut your losses and move on. Make room for a man to come into your life that will treat you like you matter to him. And I tell you this, if you have to think so hard about marrying somebody, then it's not what you want/need to do. Deciding to spend your life with that special person should come to you easily. Not saying the relationship will always be easy, but the decision of whether to continue it should be.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Sorry, if you read my original response, I totally misread your message. I thought he had a little baby girl. My apologies.

Anyway, I think you only need to ask if you will appreciate the break you get when your guy is out with other women. If you enjoy the time off, you can live with this. Back in the 1700s women SENT their men out to the local floozies to get some time for themselves, they considered it good for them both.

So, if this describes you, what's the problem?

If this DOESN'T describe you, well, again... what's the problem? You already know what comes next, don't you?
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Apr 4, 2008, 05:11 PM
    What advice to you need because I think its pretty obvious. Loose this clown and find somebody who will love and respect you. Is this really the kind of guy you would want to marry? If he had any respect or love for you he would not have cheated on you, let alone do it the whole time you were together. Do not let this hurt yourself esteem either, he's the one with the problems not you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Do you really need advice, or just confirmation? Kick this clown to the curb.

There is never, and I mean NEVER, a good reason to cheat on someone. He's been cheating on you for 2 years and you actually are considering marrying him. I wouldn't even consider even talking to him again. Cut him loose, there are better guys out there. Let the little side girl have him if that's what she wants in her life. You are better of alone.

Good luck.
    youandme678 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I really don't think that you should marry him if a guy doesn't like you for you then he's not worth it.if he did this when you guys were just dating just think about what could happened if you guys were marryed I weigh 105 hight 5'6 if a guy doesn't like me for me there's the door honey.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 09:10 PM
    He is deflecting his guilt to you, as if it's your weight that makes him cheat with another. Puh-leez!! Don't listen to anything he says, because he will use anything he can come up with, to get out of the mess you have caught him in. Kick his sorry butt to the curb, and get the REAL man you deserve. He ain't it, nor is he worth crying over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bush Lied 900+ Times In 2 Years [ 65 Answers ]

Study: False statements preceded war - Yahoo! News Wow.

Does my boyfriend truly love me still 5 years together [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend met in school he was in grade 9 and I was in grade 10 and we've been together now for 5 years and he was so great at the beginning and then we had a break for 3 months and got back together now I'm not sure if he still loves me the same he doesn't spend time with me alone...

Boyfriend of 13-years wants a 3-some [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 13-years wants me to have a three some with a friend of ours. The problem is I do too. I've had a crush on this other guy for a long time. This guy is also Willing to do this.

Ex-Boyfriend Stalks Me for Three Years [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex-boyfriend almost three years ago because he was a verbally abusive jerk. I despise him. He will NOT leave me alone. Restraining orders will not solve the problem; they only intensify the problem. I want to know what can I do that will TOTALLY make him find me undesirable...

View more questions Search