Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Ex-Boyfriend Stalks Me for Three Years
    I broke up with my ex-boyfriend almost three years ago because he was a verbally abusive jerk. I despise him. He will NOT leave me alone. Restraining orders will not solve the problem; they only intensify the problem. I want to know what can I do that will TOTALLY make him find me undesirable and leave me alone. I am miserable because I feel I have to keep looking over my shoulder. It appears that everyone who becomes involved with me becomes obsessed with me; therefore, I have disconnected from all of my relationships and live in fear that someone is going to come looking for me. And, they usually do, trying "back door" tactics to re-enter my life. I am nearly 50 years old; it would appear that men would find me LESS attractive than to continue stalking me. How can I get this abusive jerk off my back? Any tips on how to totally repulse men?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Always call the police and make sure you get a report. Sorry your dealing with a nut.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 11, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Restraining order is the only way to go. Call the police. Change your contact information. Get help from the police.

It is important that you write down and keep track of every incident that happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend of 11 years won't accept I am having his baby. [ 10 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for 11 years up until a year in a half ago, we separated by moving apart. He did cheat on me once I know of, During the last year we were technically broke up. We still spent a ot of time together. Valentines Day, New years Eve, he invited me to spend time with him and his...

Ex-boyfriend of four years that I still love [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so I was with my, now, exboyfriend for four meaningful amazing years and just recently (about three months in counting) he broke up with me. His reasonings were that I didn't tell him the whole truth about things, this is not fully true. I never cheated on him nor did anything of the sort, there...

My boyfriend says he is not ready to live with me after 4 years [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a bit of a dilemma, me and my boyfriend have been going out for four years and have been through so much in that time. He split up with me last year but soon begged for me back and has assuredme that I am the only oe for him and he wants to spen the rest of his life with me and...

Been together for 7 years. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancée for 7 years and now I have recently found out that he had cheated on me with 3 different girls. We have 3 beautifull daughters and I currently don't work. When I found out the details two of the chicks were when I was living with my folks out of state for a while and...

View more questions Search