Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

Jul 20, 2009, 05:22 PM

Good job Noney! Very positive way to spend your time... BUT, I wouldn't recommend trying out for Idol. Simon can be so harsh. : )
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Jul 20, 2009, 05:38 PM

Time For Me To Fly by REO Speedwagon?
    Someone did brake up with me to this song! It was 1985. He put it in the car tape deck. LOL
    Think about that every time I hear it.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 02:15 PM
    I just thought of a couple good ones

Cry, Cry, Cry by Johnny Cash and pretty much every song off Iggy Pop's album Lust for Life, particularly the title track and Success.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Break/break-up : Not sure how things are left [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing a girl for a few months, unfortunately a lot of it is long distance (as I am at Uni away from home). It seemed to go really well, could talk for hours about anything, she told me that every minute with her was perfect, I was all she wanted, and she loved me so much... etc etc. I...

80's or 90's female pop song: Always says Break Out [ 1 Answers ]

This song was from the 80's or 90's. A pop song by a woman. She sounds like Gloria Estefan but it is not her. I thought the name of the song was "Break Out". It think goes: Don't start------ to ask, Just when your finally going to make it pass, Do what you want-to-do say what you want...

A song for anyone dealing with a break up [ 2 Answers ]

I just heard the perfect song (for dealing with a break up) on the radio! Idina Menzel - BRAVE I don't know just where I'm going And tomorrow is a little overwhelming And the air is cold and I'm not the same anymore. I've been running in your direction for too long now, Lost my own...

RED SOX GAME 7 SONG before a commercial break [ 4 Answers ]

Answer-ers, After game 7 of the ALCS tonight, there was a song played during a short Red Sox highlight clip BEFORE the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th (I don't really know which one) commercial break, AFTER the game ended. i.e. During the post game. The song began like a modern version or remix of a fast,...

View more questions Search