Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leelee24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Just Implantion bleeding, spotting or period?
    I am 24 and have no children so far. I don't know what its like to be pregnant or what to expect. I am trying to have a baby, I was due last night for my period and today I had this light brown and a dot of red that was at 1 o'clock, I have a lil' lower back pain but other then that I am fine. Its been 3 hrs since this happened and its just been very light brown to almost clear. I took a test last night and again this morning both say negative. Can any one help me on this one??
    ~Lee:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 13, 2006, 03:23 PM
    It sounds as though you are about to get your period, since it is due now anyway.

Please read this regarding implantation bleeding.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 11:17 AM
    I have had the same thing in the past, and it was always my period gearing up to start. I would wait one week, and if still nothing, test again. If its still negative, most likely its just a late period. In my expereince a negative is just that. Negative. Which is tough if you are really wanting to get pregnant. Just give it a week, you might be late, or maybe not. In a week you should know. If you still have doubts, you can get a blood test done, those are just about as accurate as you can get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Instead of period, brownish spotting with odor [ 1 Answers ]

:( hi, my name is sarah, I'm 19. I had a miscarriage in September 2005. Last month(october) I ovulated on the 10th, my boyfriend and I have been having sex with out protection up to 4 times a day since then. Two days ago (november 28th) I was expecting my period but instead I had a browish color...

Spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

OK- Last MP 10/19/06. Had sex between 10/30/06 and 11/4/06. Have been experiencing mild cramping on and off since 11/7/06. Got faint positive pregnancy test on 11/14 and another on 11/15. My period is due today( 11/16). Starting last night, and some today, I have some brown and pink spotting. ...

View more questions Search