Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qtpie79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 01:08 AM
    Implantation bleeding??
    OK my last regular period was oct.10... My period is like clockwork (within a day) on nov 6 I began spotting then became a little heavier then very light. The bleeding only lasted about 3 days. With very mild cramps. I was surposed to start me period on the 10th or 11th. My period lasts an average of 5-6 days, heavy flow and very bad cramps. I took 2 pg tests and both were negative. But I have some symptoms... headaches.. bloated feeling,sick to my stomach and tired. Could this bleeding have been implantation? Could I be pregnant? Anyone with any info please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Please read this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding? Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, I am a week late for my period, I literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day I started5 years ago. Today is day 37 since my last period. The only things I have noticed significantly...

Implantation bleeding? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old woman, who just recently got married to the man of my dreams. We recently decided that it was time to get off the birth control and to try starting our own family, so I have been off the pill for 2 months ( I had been using the pill 5 years prior). I have heard that woman can get...

Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Well first and foremost me and husband have been trying to get pregnant for a year, but through that year I only had maybe 4 periods, so I went to the doctor and the doctor put me on birth control I've only been on for a month and two weeks... Now my period started sept 18 and lasted until sept 28...

Implantation Bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I know implantation bleeding is actually pretty rare but I thought I see if anyone had any thoughts on this. -I have been charting my BBT for the last two years (initially to avoid pregnancy but now we are trying to conceive and so it is helping with that) -My periods have been super regular...

IMPLAntation Bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I had a short period of bleeding... about week. after my period went away...It was very pink at first and light and the second day turned a little darker.. (lasted only 2 days) I had intercourse twice after my period and several times before my period came.... I read about...

View more questions Search