Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherineandlanden Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 01:56 AM
    I just had a baby 5 months ago and overys are hurting really bad
    OK I just had a little boy back in sept and for the past 3 months my overys have been hurting and I was wonderingif anyone haad ever had something like this happen and what could be causeing it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 07:44 AM
    How do you know its your ovaries ? It could be anything in the general area that is hurting. Have you started menstruating after birth ?

Feb 3, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Yes but I missed it this month
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Catherine, how soon after birth did you start menstruating ? You said you missed it this month, then I would get checked out, possibly you could be pregnant again.

Feb 15, 2008, 11:57 PM
    I went to the doc and my left ovarie has a tumer in it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just had a baby 6 months ago could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 years old I just had my first baby in April and it was a rough pregnancy I found out that I have an autoimmune diease which one is not clear yet we just know I clot easily. Anyhow I developed Preeclampsia in my 9th month of pregnancy and was induced 2 weeks before my due date. My...

I am a Natural Blonde, but a few months ago [ 4 Answers ]

I dyed my hair dark auburn. But then last week i wanted to dye it back blonde so i put blonde dye in it and it stayed the same. So i bought a dye remover and it took the auburn hair color out but turned it a light light orange color. So i i dyed blonde over that. Turned even Oranger. So i had to...

A few months ago, Some might remember me! [ 4 Answers ]

OK, A few months ago some of usemight remember me here talking about this certain girl... well things hit rock bottem with us she turned cold hearted on me for no strange reason and no given reason she would never tell me why she split up with me or anything. Well just 2 weeks ago we where all at a...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

View more questions Search