Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Oct 2, 2007, 08:49 AM
    A few months ago, Some might remember me!
    OK, A few months ago some of usemight remember me here talking about this certain girl... well things hit rock bottem with us she turned cold hearted on me for no strange reason and no given reason she would never tell me why she split up with me or anything. Well just 2 weeks ago we where all at a party my friends 18th... and just so happened she was there with a few friends including her best friend. Well one of her friends I didn't know who she was but being drunk as usuall we started getting in about each other kissing and so on then once I found out it was her friend I dropped it and stayed away meanwhile her best friend was speaking to me and hanging around me... meanwhile getting more drunk then wham me and her best pal is kissing each other now :eek: :eek: and this was the one thing we both promised each other we won't do I'm not saying being drunk was an excuse but it played its part... anyway the next day I text and appoligised about it and we started talking... and now I've been over at her house speaking and she was telling me she was jealous and so on... so beofre I left we kissed and when I got home was textin her saying I should;t have done it she was like but it felt so right...

Now she is telling me she is signing up for the RAF to train for nursing and she will be leaving home but yet she is still getting close to me and I get the feeling she is leading me on for something that's not going to happen. Me being the idiot I am... can't resist as I'm in love with her!! I gave her everything I had and put all I had into our relationship... now what do I do...

1, Is she bluffing about the RAF to see how I feel towards her
    2, Is she messing me around
    3, Does she not want me going with anyone else even though she dumped me
    4, Am I being stupid seeing her and meeting up
    5, What do I do some one please help me explain to me...

Yours
    Flexel
    crushed18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Go for it you say you love her then I'm sure she loves you .
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Oct 3, 2007, 12:10 AM
    OK, but she always mentions the sudden friendship between us.. but we kiss nearly every time we see each other and have a laugh... but its like she has some she is holding of till and I am in no doubt its to do with the RAF Nursing Training... but should I just back off or just enjoy it while it last's. I knoow I will be extremely sad to see her go if she gets on the course which I'm in no doubt she will..
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2007, 12:56 AM
    I have a different opinion. She told you she is leaving to the RAF, she kissed you and said it felt good, and she told you she got jealous when you kissed her friend.
    Well, it seems to me like she couldn't believe you kissed her friend because she doesn't want you to get over her even though she is over you. She is afraid she'll leave town and you will be totally and completely over her and then she'll be all alone without a boyfriend and you'll be happily dating. She is trying to keep you hooked on her so that whenever she needs to be with someone she'll find you there. It seems to me like she already knows how attached you are to her and she isn't that much attached to you. From the way you were writing it seemed like you already feel like she is playing you. I think the best thing to do is to not get attached to a person who gets close to you then all out of a sudden decides to break up with you for no reason. In anyway, even if she really likes you, you're the one who's going to get hurt because she's leaving and going to meet new people and you'll be home thinking about her all the time.
    This is what I think, but I'm sure you know her much more than I do, if there are any more details you can give me, please do.
    Hope I helped,
    Sincerely,
    Silent Breeze
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 5, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexel

1, Is she bluffing about the RAF to see how i feel towards her
    2, Is she messing me around
    3, Does she not want me going with anyone else even tho she dumped me
    4, Am i being stupid seeing her and meeting up

Yes. She sounds like a manipulative deceptive girl, who wants to control you and hold your heart while she does whatever she wants. Don't play into this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from a long time ago.can't remember name! [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw this kids movie when I was little, so it's pretty old. I don't remember the name of it or the main plot or any names... But I do remember a lot of it, so if anyone knows the title of this movie PLEASE tell me it! It's driving me crazy! I tried imdb.com but couldn't find it through...

Need to no the name of this movie,I only remember one scean I saw it a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

When I saw this movie I was only probably like 8 years old and since then I haven't been able to remember the name. In one scene I can remember this young girl falls in love with her school; teacher and begins to have an affair with him in a car out side of her little suburban town. On day a...

I am a Natural Blonde, but a few months ago [ 4 Answers ]

I dyed my hair dark auburn. But then last week i wanted to dye it back blonde so i put blonde dye in it and it stayed the same. So i bought a dye remover and it took the auburn hair color out but turned it a light light orange color. So i i dyed blonde over that. Turned even Oranger. So i had to...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

View more questions Search