Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLOODRED1991 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 05:36 PM

Ex took it
    Blaq lily Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 05:42 PM
    So u never which country you are in. If you are wondering about me I am in South Africa

Sep 29, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Wel so if u don't want to chat let me not keep u but just say chat to u later
    jenny77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2008, 05:59 PM

Babe you sound really depressed but believe me, someone always comes along when you least expect it and plus when I was 15 I used to not like boys because they are wayyyyyy toooo immature.. ive said this be4 girls tend to mature quicker but if he's way older than u.. than that's a diff story than I would say your too young live your young years you have your WHOLE LIFE to be wit guys and the rite one will come along I'm sure of it :) but leave this idiots behind, the more you show your desperate the more he's guna run and you need to prove yourself to him by for example hanging out wit your girls it will show your busy moved on and not depressed or and you said it yourself you don't know if you can love anyone like that... exactly :) babe YOU CAN!! Prove yourself wrong

Sep 29, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Thanks!

Sep 29, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Bye!:):o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I messed up so bad. I left the girl I love. [ 11 Answers ]

I guess I was scared that she would control my life. I try to stop thinking about her. No luck. Too much in common. I want my old life back (keep on dreaming) I know I need to move forward. I keep thinking that I should move back closer to her. (I think she's done with me though) But, still...

She left me for someone else but I still love her [ 127 Answers ]

Hi, my girlfriend and I had been dating for almost 2 months when she left me for another guy and I still love her and I want her back but it hurts so much to see her go. Would anybody be able to give me some sdvice on how to get over the break-up and move on? Thanks

She left me for someone else but I still love her [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my girlfriend and I had been dating for almost 2 months when she left me for another guy and I still love her and I want her back but it hurts so much to see her go. Would anybody be able to give me some sdvice on how to get over the break-up and move on? Thanks

He left me for a job:but claims to love me w/all his heart [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:My boyfriend and I live in CA. about a month ago ,my boyfriend of one and a half yrs, got a call from 4states away LA. To apprentice under his uncle who happens to be president of this co. and "grow professionally" (an offer he couldn't refuse) The catch was he had to go & stay w/uncle...

View more questions Search