Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swati nayak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 11:53 PM
    How to make your angry boyfriend happy?
    My boyfriend is angry upon me because he told one of our private moments to my ex boyfriend. When he knew about this he has become rude on me. We asked him many times to come back but he want me to make him happy. I want to make him happy but his rude words are hurting me a lot. I love him a lot. Please help me out.
    lifegetshard Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Not quite sure exactly how personal the "moment" you shared with your ex was, but I think you should look at this from your boyfriend's point of view. If you just told your ex you were having lunch with him this one time, then he's overreacting. If you confided in your ex about a sexual experience or something personal your boyfriend told you about himself, then I'd say you need to respect your boyfriend's privacy a little more.

I think you should also look deeper into the real reason why he's angry. It might not have been what you said. He might be upset that you're still in contact with your ex. If that's the case, talk to him about boundaries. He does not have the right to tell you who you can and can't talk to. But you owe it to him to let him know exactly how close you are with your ex. If you guys are talking every night, it may be time to rethink your relationship.

That being said, this is definitely a talk-it-out situation. Don't beg for him back just yet, just tell him you want to sit down and discuss what happened. Fall on your sword and apologize for offending him. If you really didn't do anything wrong and he's not willing to resolve this, it's his problem, not yours.

Good luck!
    ldd12 Posts: 20, Reputation: 7

Apr 18, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Most people like private moments to stay private. I'm not entirely sure what you have revealed to your ex boyfriend and why you are still in contact with him, but it seems that this really upset him. I know his words are probably hurting you, but you need to talk to him about everything that happened. Hopefully everything will work out when you two talk, good luck!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2012, 10:22 AM
    First, cut complete contact with any of your ex. Next, his private life along with yours are private and if you have a confidant, then you need to make sure that it will stay sealed. Last, you have to talk to him about it, apologize truly and tell him you won't do it again. If he is not willing to let this go, then there will be no other option but to let him go.
    pinki kalonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 07:12 PM
    My boyfrnd is angry with me a lot . I just fully depressed for this I am understanding thai what I do for him . I really love him a lot lot lot
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2012, 07:33 PM
    First please stop using Text writing, it is not allowed on the site. Please use real english in the future.

Next you have no business telling a ex anything about a current relationship, you current boyfriend has a right to be mad, Let him know you will not do it again and will not to talking to your ex any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My love is upset and angry with me... How do I win him back and make him happy? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in a relationship for last 6 yrs. We both love each other a lot. But some how things are these days not working between us. He is always flirting with some gals, and having sex talks too. That hurt me a lot and I last night reacted on him. The issue increased, and today I raised my hand on...

My boyfriend says I make him angry all the time? [ 5 Answers ]

Everything I do he is angery with me, but he never wants to talk about what I did or how to fix anything. He bottles everything up and then throws it at me.

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Why does this make me so ANGRY! [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend is "hooking up" with a girl I "dated" like BARELY, and it is driving me crazy. I really don't care about her AT ALL, but it's the way she almost rubs it in my face that pisses me off. I really have ZERO feelings for this girl, but I know how insecure she is, and how terribly my...

View more questions Search