Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snehavicky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 01:41 PM
    My love is upset and angry with me... How do I win him back and make him happy?
    I'm in a relationship for last 6 yrs. We both love each other a lot. But some how things are these days not working between us. He is always flirting with some gals, and having sex talks too.

That hurt me a lot and I last night reacted on him. The issue increased, and today I raised my hand on him. Just couldn't control my anger. I know I've been wrong. He has split with me. We were to marry in March. I love him and can't live with out him.

How do I win him back for he is my life, and if I don't get him back, I will end up my life. Even a single day with out him is like a century to me. Please help me out. We are said to be made for each other pair by all our friends, relatives, bosses too, then why this hard turn in our life?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Evidently he, or someone told him he better sow his wild oats while he is single, and before he marries.

However much it hurts he is wrong, and you do nothing except let him chase you for forgiveness, or you will be seen as desperate, and saying its okay for him to cheat flirt and run while instead of being a good faithful partner.

He will either get the message and change, for the better, or lose his hance at marriage.

No begging, because if you allow bad behavior, that's what you will get, and that's not good for a long happy life is it?

If he does not change, then he is scum, and not worth the tears you shed for him, cry instead for finding out about this rascals ways and be glad you are NOT married, and have a chance for a real man, and GOOD loving partner.
    bella777 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 11:46 AM
    To be honest my relationship is not all that great right now but every time there is something bothering me and we have a really bad argument I just stop, give us time to calm down and then I ask him if we can have a talk. That's where I tell him what's bothering me and why. This may sound crazy but every time we have a huge fight and we talk about it, things are not only back to normal but he is nicer than usual but anyway..

My advice to you is if he is a great guy and is worth it, try giving him a call and ask him "things seem to be falling apart and want to ask if you are willing to work things out" if he agrees then try talking to him without yelling and getting angry. I know it's hard not to because I've been there before but if you truly love him and you know he loves you I don't think there's anything wrong with giving it another try unless he keeps flirting with other girls or doing anything wrong behind your back. No girl deserves to be treated that way. Another thing if you do talk to him ask him if he really wants to be married if he doesn't seem sure than maybe you should think about moving on but the decision is yours hun. Hope this helped and I really hope everything goes well for you..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Sorry but he is the one that needs to come to you sorry,

No excuse to ever be physical but you should have walked out long ago.

He does not love and respect you if he is flirting and having sex talk with other girls and no way should you marry him till he has stopped all of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love him but he doesn't make me happy. [ 5 Answers ]

I have this guy. We have a weird relationship for 1 year already. We say we are not serious, cause we are studying a master and in 10 month from now we will maybe be apart. But the fact is that he is so complicated. We don't say what we feel for each other, but we know we have feelings. At least I...

How do I make the guy I love change and win him back? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been 3 years with a guy and we broke up a couple of days ago.He used to be a very sweet guy but lately he turned into a selfish freak who wants things his way... or no way... I couldn't take it anymore and we broke up even if I love him very much and I can't seem to live without him... what...

How can I win back the love of my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I'm yet another love struck teenager who's trying to get back with my ex boyfriend. We met through my cousin and he also turned out to be a family friend that I was unaware of. In the beginning we just got into chatting online. As time passed we started growing affection for each other and...

I love him but he doesn't make me happy [ 12 Answers ]

I was with this guy 5 months ago and our relationship was wonderful. I've never been treated so good and I never felt that way towards someone. He broke up with me for some reasons I still don't understand. A few weeks ago, he called me and asked me back out. I said yes and I thought we were going...

View more questions Search