Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluemoon2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Chickenpox treatment
    Hello... I think that I may be getting chickenpox. I am 26, and saw my doctor today for issues unrelated to chickenpox. Before the doctor left I had her look at a "rash" that I noticed when I woke up this morning on my stomach/back/sides. Right away the doctor asked me if I've ever had chickenpox, which I haven't. My question is: what does a doctor do for you if you have chickenpox? Is it completely necessary that I go see a doctor if I have problems further than they are? (I currently have a sore throat and have had severe fatigue lately... ) I don't have health insurance, and I'd prefer to not see an MD if this is just something that needs to work it's course and then will be done.

Thanks to everyone for any responses!
    ashkamee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Hey,

I just discovered yesterday that I have chickenpox, the thing is first I had fever for two days and my body ached and my neck too... and just yesterday the chickpox came popping out and today they not much just few on my back they fr popping out but not as I have heard off that you wake and your wholebody is covered with them.. does this means these are the minor ones and they will go away in a weeks time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IVF treatment [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have embryo transfer 7 days ago and today I got cramps just like I will start with my period. Is it possible to get period to early when you have ivf treatment? Please for answer I am freaking out.

How can I get rid of chickenpox marks on my leg [ 2 Answers ]

Hello sir, Actually I'm going trough an problem of chickenpox marks speacially over my leg so can you please help me out with this problem that how can I get rid of the problem

Chickenpox Scars [ 1 Answers ]

I have scrached some of the Chickenpox pimples. Now I have scars as well as deep scars on my face. Please advise...

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Is Treatment of STD is possible ! [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know that , is treatment of STD is possible . What u think it takes how much to recover me from this disease .

View more questions Search