Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuray Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:02 AM
    IVF treatment
    Hello. I have embryo transfer 7 days ago and today I got cramps just like I will start with my period. Is it possible to get period to early when you have ivf treatment? Please for answer I am freaking out.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 10:17 AM
    You know, samuray, the best possible person to ask this question is your doctor in charge especially when you have had an embryo transfer just 7 days ago and you experiencing difficulties.

If you are 'freaking out' as you say, please see your doctor asap.
    oyil2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 07:57 AM

So did you conceive or not?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oyil2010 View Post
    so did you conceive or not?
    this thread is from 2007 and the OP never came back. Better look at dates before you post in a thread.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IVF and Adhesions [ 1 Answers ]

I am set to begin first round of IVF and am wondering what are my chances of success as I have adhesions from two previous operations. The RE thinks that I have a very good chance. However, I am still a bit skeptical.

Insurance that covers IVF [ 2 Answers ]

I live in CA. We are covered under Blue cross HMO plan which does not cover fertility treatments. I would like to know which insurance covers it.

IVF Insurance in MASS [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I just found out that we have to have IVF (in vitro)to conceive. We don't have any insurance right now, and we need to find who will cover this. There has been past failed pregnancies with the result of surgery as well. Do you know of any companies that will consider us?

View more questions Search