Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsayminar Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Feb 2, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Peeing excessively?
    Aniie (1yr black lab) has been peeing excessively today. With in the last hour or so I've seen her go 3 times. Its not like she is marking her territory because she doesn't do that. ALso she was acting very strange at the dog park today, usually she won't come backwhen I call, but todayshe wouldn't leave me alone.

-Thanks!
    ayashe Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Feb 2, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Sounds like a bladder infection... I would take her to the vet to be sure... good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasims and Peeing? [ 26 Answers ]

Please help me. Whenever me and my boyfriend have sex and I'm really starting to enjoy it I just get the urge to pee. I also feel a lot of pressure when he is inside me. It is like he is pressing againsnt something that is pushing my bladder. He has suggested that I just pee on him and let it out...

Excessively itchy potentially nervous dog [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 15 month old golden retriever, our second. She has been much more hyper and stubborn than our last, so much of this is new to us. On top of it, we've had a rough year, so she has suffered attention-wise and training -wise and gets in trouble often. In the past five months...

I'm bleeding excessively! [ 7 Answers ]

I had my daughter 9 1/2 weeks ago... bleeding was normal... stopped at about 5 weeks post... then at 7 weeks post I got my period.. a normal period. A few days ago... two weeks after my period... I began bleeding again. Bright red blood and a lot of it... I figured it was my period and that my body...

The Peeing Daschund [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I recently adopted a mini Daschund from his co-worker. We absolutely love the dog except for one thing... He will NOT stop peeing in the house! We have an apartment and cannot ruin our carpet. He pees when he gets excited, he pees when he gets scared, he pees when we punish him, he...

Peeing pup! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Our 16 week springer was really getting the hang of trotting off up the garden to pee. In the last few days she has begun to sit on the back step, refusing to go to her usual spot. We encourage her to return to the spot, where she just wanders around sniffing or playing. When she comes in, she...

View more questions Search