Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zxzCHLOEzxz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Or next door neighbour !
    Myself and my family have lived in the house we are still in for over 13 years and still have the same next door neighbour , over the years we have had many problems with "her" she has knoched on our door saying that our children have not been passing the ball to them and no matter what her kids are always right !

She uses foul langage in front of the kids and when one of her kids come home crying and has said lets say "james" has kicked the ball at him on purpose ( when he had just passed the ball to him) she would grab the kids arm (james) and has pulled the child to her house to appologize !

She has recently called the gardaí on my children for throwing gras, their green has been cut and kids will be kids they were throwing gras ! Everyone was doing it and her child got upset and came home crying and said that everyone has beat him up ! A total lie but of course she believes him ! She comes down to the green shouting curse words in front of kids at the age of 5 and the calls the gardaí on my children no one else but mine !

The gardaí understood that it was just playing and that her child has over reacted but that's not the point. She has threatened everyone on our street and even opened my husbands sisters car and thretened their son who was throwing gras to !

Of course we have said to not to even look at our family again. And in the past whenever we had cut our grass we have cut hers not even one thank you ! But we still did and invited her and her family in for drinks on a few nights

I'm just wondering if I can do anything like file a complaint or something !
    We just can't stand her please help me ! Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 10:46 AM

You need to keep your kids away from hers. I don't really see any other solution because people like her CAN NOT be reasoned with
    She has no business disciplining your kids and would probably really go off if you disciplined her kids but with the way she is she will never understand any of that and only cause more heartache for you.

She could very easily end up taking you to court with some bogus story that could end up costing you because the Judge doesn't see through her lies.

To take her to court you would have to have documented proof on the problems she is causing and it would very likely end up being your word against hers unless you have proof that she has caused you or your family real harm like destroying property, hitting kids, etc...
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Aug 14, 2009, 05:08 PM

Try to get some of this stuff on videotape-it does wonders if you have to go to court... You mention the Gardaí... I take it you are in Ireland... The laws concerning this stuff and the use of videotape in court may be different over there than what most of us here are familiar with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbour reporting [ 2 Answers ]

I am hoping you may be able too help me with my problem. I am a single parent of 4,2 of which have now left home,leaving my 11 yr old n 4yr old sons at home with me. I am registered partially sighted and I suffer with lymphoedema and I am undergoing tests as my thyroid gland may be underactive,so...

Like a girl who is my neighbour [ 7 Answers ]

Sir, I like a girl who is my neighbour.I like her very much and I told her indirectly also.I know she understands but talk only when she want something from me and her requirement is related to help her in job only.she got job near to my building .Pls solve my two problems 1)I want to talk to her...

Neighbour problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... we live in a duplex and bought it 6 yrs ago after renting it for 2 years... The other half is owned by a family of 4. the parents are well in their 70's and kids are in their 30's... until this summer we were living together pretty good... but... The old man had come over to wish my...

View more questions Search