Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    streakerafloat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 07:44 PM
    a/c thermostat wiring air handler and condenser
    The air handler tells the condenser what to do,how do the wires go? From the t-stat yellow,red,green,white,blue! From the condenser,red and white?in the air handler red,white,green,blue,orange,brownand yellow what goes where and how do they connect
    sluggodude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 05:03 PM
    I would like to know the answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

Thermostat air conditioner wiring for tempstar gas furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I disconnected my thermostat from the gas tempstar furnace and also disconnected two wires I traced to the central air conditioner. I do not know where to connect the air conditioner black and white wires to on the W,Y,R,G,C. I do not have a manual. Can someone help me?

Which Air Handler Circuit Board Wiring Diagram? [ 2 Answers ]

Had a new Heat Pump installed earlier this week by an independent. Guy did a decent job but I found a fault in the air handler wiring so now I'm second guessing this whole deal. Outdoor unit is a Goodman GSH140421A (3.5 ton) Indoor unit is a Goodman AEPF42601 w/10K heat strips After the...

Air conditioner condenser air temp [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if the temp coming form the outdoor condenser should be really warm, like that coming out of a furnace, or just mildly warm, like around 90. Does the temp coming out have anything to do with performance or cost? I ask this because I live in an apartment, and the downstairs...

View more questions Search