Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msn825 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Installing new thermostat
    I need some info on how to wire from a Hunter 44155c thermostat to a Honeywell
    RTH110B thermostat.there is nothing showing which wire installation from the old thermostat
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 10:15 AM

Do you have a Heat pump, or do you have air conditioning.

How many wires do you have going to the thermostat, how many terminals do you have at the thermostat and how are they marked?
    dac122 Posts: 463, Reputation: 17

Nov 21, 2008, 11:44 AM

... and please provide which wire colors go to which terminal markings on that Hunter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing new A/C thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing my old thermostat (American Standard ASYSTAT655A) with a new Honeywell( FocusPro TH6000 Series) and can't figure the wiring out Here is the wiring that I have.. Red- R Brown- T Orange- O Green- G Yellow- Y Black- X2 Blue- B White-...

Installing new AC thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to replace 2 Maple/Chase 6 wire thermostats, one upstairs and one downstairs (one AC unit). We can see where the first four wires go, but there are two wires off to the side (red and black) in the old unit and we can't match them to connections on the new unit. (Honeywell...

Installing Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a new thermostat I have Red, Green, Orange, White and Yellow wires. I have no Orange connection on my new honeywell unit. All the other wires are hooked up, but the AUTO feature for the fan doesn't work. I have to run the fan manually.

Installing a New Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a thermostat on a carrier a/c heat pump unit model # 40AQ036330EH. The new hunter digital thermostat I choose works fine with A/C, But when I switched it to heat, the unit runs constantly. I have tried resetting the thermostat to default settings to no effect. I cannot locate a...

Installing thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My old thermostat on my heat pump and firmish has 7 wire on it greem,white, lue,orange,yellow,cold,red. I am trying to install a programmable thermostst, where does all the wires go?? I am lost thank you waiting your ans.

View more questions Search