Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amit_shrivastav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 10:08 PM
    I am getting error code 008
    Do have the solution that I am geeting error while sending compressed file of 36 mb and the error showing is Oop... the system was unable to perform your operation(error code 008). Try again in few seconds.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jun 8, 2008, 05:21 AM
    This is a Google Mail message (it's helpful when asking a question to indicate what application you were using at the time). Gmail restricts attachments to 20Mb. I would suggest uploading your file to a free service like Box.net. There are other free services available; try googling "free online file storage". Then send an email to the receiving party telling them where they can access the file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error code 008 [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to send mail I find this message "Oops" error code 008 try in few minutes

Error Code F2 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite wahser and it is coming up with an error code F2 not draining proberly seems to be full of soap scum. Any body out there can help please let me know

Error Code [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have windows me. I installed overdrive media console to my computer. It says you have successfully installed the windows media player security upgrade. To complete the upgrade select the play button below once it is enabled. But I can never click on that button. Instead I get an error...

P0340 Error code [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring convertible with a 2.7 liter engine. The check engine light keeps coming on. A friend who manages a lube shop checked the code and what came up is P0340 Camshaft Position Sensor A-Bank 1 Circuit Manfunction. The check engine light had gone off for a few...

Code 19 cd/dvd rom error [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me figure out how to correct my computer's registry? The computer won't recognize the CD/DVD drive at all. It doesn't even show up in 'My computer.' None of my music media are able to play cds because they all say 'a cd drive in needed.' How do you correct the registery? I've...

View more questions Search