Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Error Code
    Hi, I have windows me. I installed overdrive media console to my computer. It says you have successfully installed the windows media player security upgrade. To complete the upgrade select the play button below once it is enabled. But I can never click on that button. Instead I get an error code.

Could not complete the operation due to error C00D2714
    http://wm.overdrive.com/getsingleuselicense.asp

Can anyone please help me with this. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Sounds like you don't have a valid license for the product or content you are attempting to install/play. Contact the provider.
    OverDrive--OverDrive Media Console Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Edit to add: any Microsoft upgrade will not have the user click a "play" button. It appears that you have to do the upgrade to Media Player first then install your program. You should really consider upgrading your operating system from Windows ME, it was awful.
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2008, 09:54 AM
    I will eventually buy another computer. I did upgrade media player first. That is the first thing I had to do. It says unable to acquire a license to play the selected title. The requested license is either invalid or already acquired
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Then you'll have to contact the provider of the license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 civic code error [ 1 Answers ]

Okay my check engine light is on and won't come off... its been like this for past 2 month since I had my amp fuse blown out since that happen my car never started again.. and it had to been an electrical overload or I fried my ecu... my fuel pump nor my main relays click or hummm when I turn the...

Error Code F2 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite wahser and it is coming up with an error code F2 not draining proberly seems to be full of soap scum. Any body out there can help please let me know

Error code on Whirlpool [ 1 Answers ]

My whirlpool washer is giving the message sr? The product book says i should automatically call for service! It is less than a year old - is it going to be worth it?

P0340 Error code [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring convertible with a 2.7 liter engine. The check engine light keeps coming on. A friend who manages a lube shop checked the code and what came up is P0340 Camshaft Position Sensor A-Bank 1 Circuit Manfunction. The check engine light had gone off for a few...

View more questions Search