Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtney12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Does colorzap return your hair to it's natural colour?
    Hey.
    I have read the anwers to using loreal colorzap and it seems all good, but does it make your hair colour go back to it's original colour? So you don't have to dye it? Or does it go a different colour, requiring re-dying?
    I had light brown hair and now I want it back.. It's black at the moment.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Jan 18, 2008, 10:08 PM
    What I've been told is that colorzap does not discriminate between your hair color and the hair dye, so it turns your hair a brassy color and I don't think you'll want that as your haircolor :)
    You'll have to dye it when you're done with colorzap.
    courtney12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wish to return to my natural, platinum blond hair. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My name is Alastor, and I fear I have done terrible things to my hair. What have I done, you may ask? Well, last September, I dyed my extremely light blond hair to a very dark red for reasons beyond me. By January, it was somewhat faded, but still looked terrible. I went down to...

Natural hair colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am curious to know how do you determine what your natural hair colour is apart from the obvious i.e look at it, is it through the hair roots? The reason I am asking is because I am baffled what my actual natural hair colour is because my hair grows out about 4 or 5 cms lightish black from...

How can I change my hair back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest...

ColorZap on semi-permanent hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a naturally light brown hair and I dyed it semi-permanent black (by Herbal Essences). I was wondering if using ColorZap will get it lighter or down to my normal base color of light brown. I don't want to damage my hair anymore since I swim (chlorine included) five times a week. Thanks for...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

View more questions Search